• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bicycle

Originally posted by (*_Hamzah View Post
    Do you like this Bicyle:

*bike pic*
    akhee, thats a sick bike man but why u looking at those bikes for, this is more the kind of range you should be looking at:

Thats a sick bike bruv, roll with that and you'll be picking up all the muslimahs.

But on a serious note yea, if you wanna get a bike and you cycle a lot like me, make sure you invest in a good one. That means like costing £200 or over for a decent bike. If you getting a mountain bike make sure its got front suspension and not back cos that kills it and slows you down, also look out for disc brakes and a good seat.
    Last edited by Abu Muslim; 19-05-08, 02:38 AM.
    http:/www.alghurabaa.org
    Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
      akhee, thats a sick bike man but why u looking at those bikes for, this is more the kind of range you should be looking at:

Thats a sick bike bruv, roll with that and you'll be picking up all the muslimahs.

But on a serious note yea, if you wanna get a bike and you cycle a lot like me, make sure you invest in a good one. That means like costing £200 or over for a decent bike. If you getting a mountain bike make sure its got front suspension and not back cos that kills it and slows you down, also look out for disc brakes and a good seat.

The Dahon bikes cost like 400-500 pounds! :jkk: for the advice

Comment

The Dahon bikes cost like 400-500 pounds! :jkk: for the advice
        It is because Dahon bikes are all folding bikes that they cost so much. If you are just looking for a ride, I would suggest a mountain bike too. It is what I ride around town on.
        “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
        ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

bismillah

as-salaam aleykum

like it?? love it, my DH has one exactly like it.

Comment

Do you like this Bicyle:

And it folds up:

so whats the make and model?

Comment

Oh yes, I'm going to cycle my 3 mile journey into work, we have a greenway which is basically a cycle route that runs along the canal (FROM West ham to regents park, takes you behind the Masjid- so I’ve been told) :up:
              it does, and 'tis a lovely route, although when they clean the canal, you'd be surprised how many bikes you can get out in the space of an hr! (Guessing the people have either dissolved away, given the state of the canal or somehow survived)

West Ham to Regents Park - definitely not 3 miles :)
              ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
              a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
              worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
              a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
              and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
              (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Masha Allah :up:

wonderful bic

Comment

Originally posted by saladin1970 View Post
                  so whats the make and model?
                  Make is Dahon and model is: Dahon Jack Folding Bike 07

Comment