• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

Re: Bicycle

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
      Cyclists!!
      You better be pretty good with that whip, because one miss and you will have tread marks on your back akhi. :D

Seriously, Dahon is a known manufacturer of quality folding bikes. When I managed a boating supply store, we used to sell a lot of them. Not that style as it is a little big for smaller boats, but still a quality bike.
      “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
      ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

Could you imagine trying to ride this http://watrzky.homestead.com/files/z...ue_bicycle.jpg

An industrial design professor and two students at Purdue University came home with $15K after their bicycle won the top prize at the 9th International Bicycle Design Competition in Taiwan.

This bicycle, which features a radical new design, was built with the professor's 4 year old son in mind and could lead to the demise of training wheels.

While all three are members in the Industrial Designers Society of America, is is surprising to note that none of the three had ever designed a bicycle before. However, they also believe that their inexperience in that area also allowed them to approach it from a fresh angle.
        http://zkywords.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html
        “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

Woo! Another point for industrial designers :hidban:
          It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
          -Muslim

Comment

I have a gazelle
            Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

What make is it?

Is this your bike:

Last edited by (*_Hamzah; 18-05-08, 09:57 PM.

Comment

I do not know how to ride a bicycle.
                "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
                  Really?
                  “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
                    I know many adult who can't ride
                    The number one reason you should adopt a black cat is because they are less likely to get adopted. I don't know the reason why

Comment

Originally posted by Metroid View Post
                      I know many adult who can't ride
                      Once you learn you wont forget. It's fun to ride

Comment

Originally posted by Astraeus View Post
                        You better be pretty good with that whip, because one miss and you will have tread marks on your back akhi. :D

Seriously, Dahon is a known manufacturer of quality folding bikes. When I managed a boating supply store, we used to sell a lot of them. Not that style as it is a little big for smaller boats, but still a quality bike.
                        What is the build quality like bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
                          Cyclists!!
                          car user
                          ‘…Verily Allah sent the Messenger with the Deen of guidance and truth in order to dominate over all other Deens (i.e. religions; such as Christianity, Hinduism and Judaism and ideologies; such as capitalism and Communism) even if the idolaters dislike it…’

Comment

Originally posted by (*_Hamzah View Post
                            What make is it?

Is this your bike:

Nop, a bit closer to this and this:

Made by Dahon and my pink is not like the candyfloss colour here.

;)
                            ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

Originally posted by (*_Hamzah View Post
                              What is the build quality like bro?
                              Excellent, even in the smallest of the bicycles they make. Very sturdy bikes.

In this link, there are several links to independent reviews:
                              http://www.dahon.com/news/reviews.htm
                              “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
                              ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

I think its hott!! Hahah i imagine myself on one of those :D That would be my batsmobile in crazy land @)
                                Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Working...
                                X