Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bicycle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bicycle

    Do you like this Bicyle:



    And it folds up:

    23
    Beautiful
    82.61%
    19
    Don’t even ask!
    17.39%
    4

  • #2
    Re: Bicycle

    Cyclists!!
    “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Bicycle

      looks brilliant man. like the colour black
      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Bicycle

        Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
        Cyclists!!
        When the car becomes obsolete, your going to have get your bike out!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Bicycle

          Well it's not a work of art, but it is a work of design so two thumbs up :up::up:
          It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
          -Muslim



          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Bicycle

            Originally posted by (*_Hamzah View Post
            When the car becomes obsolete, your going to have get your bike out!
            Yea you have a point actually. Petrol costs so much these days maybe the bike is the best option in some case.

            Oh, nice bike by the way :up:

            You going to buy it?
            “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Bicycle

              Originally posted by Hiking View Post
              Well it's not a work of art, but it is a work of design so two thumbs up :up::up:
              :( I had plans to frame it

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Bicycle

                Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
                Yea you have a point actually. Petrol costs so much these days maybe the bike is the best option in some case.

                Oh, nice bike by the way :up:

                You going to buy it?
                Oh yes, I'm going to cycle my 3 mile journey into work, we have a greenway which is basically a cycle route that runs along the canal (FROM West ham to regents park, takes you behind the Masjid- so I’ve been told) :up:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Bicycle

                  Originally posted by (*_Hamzah View Post
                  :( I had plans to frame it
                  Har har! Lol I'm serious it has so many pro's - it's compact/lightweight and there's that added bonus of being healthy and more eco-friendly than a car :hidban:
                  It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                  -Muslim



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Bicycle

                    This one with front suspension:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Bicycle

                      Originally posted by (*_Hamzah View Post
                      Oh yes, I'm going to cycle my 3 mile journey into work, we have a greenway which is basically a cycle route that runs along the canal (FROM West ham to regents park, takes you behind the Masjid- so I’ve been told) :up:
                      Well good luck with that, inshallah it wont tire you out too much...............3 miles!! Actually saying that that aint that far really is it! :hidban:
                      “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Bicycle

                        Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
                        Well good luck with that, inshallah it wont tire you out too much...............3 miles!! Actually saying that that aint that far really is it! :hidban:
                        If I can walk it then I can ride it Insha'Allah actually its 1.5 miles there and 1.5 miles back which makes it 3 :embar:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Bicycle

                          Originally posted by (*_Hamzah View Post
                          If I can walk it then I can ride it Insha'Allah actually its 1.5 miles there and 1.5 miles back which makes it 3 :embar:
                          ;)
                          “Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable” (Al-Baqarah: 286)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Bicycle

                            no dvd player :S
                            Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Bicycle

                              I love bicycles a lot, I use it to go to school, masjid and gym. more people will be using it due to high price of gas.
                              Expect a forum user to say bicycle is haram
                              The number one reason you should adopt a black cat is because they are less likely to get adopted. I don't know the reason why

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X