Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh brothers have you got the same problem as me? :(

Originally posted by ibn Iyaaz View Post
    Very Very sadly. Once you are married you realise that knowing or not knowing the person has no bearing in your marriage, for Allah (SWT) instills such love for your partner in you, it is truly amazing, and i say sadly for the very "b/f, g/f relationship" is the thing responsible for diminishing the goodness of the marriage before you even enter into it.
    true. :up:
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Oh thanks to you all, I never had thought that this thread will reach 4 pages

There are really interesting commentaries and it makes me really glad that you took me serious. :up:

So I learned a new lesson, I gotta lower my gaze :D

Comment

AW: Re: Oh brothers have you got the same problem as me? :(

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
        FINALLY!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I bin waiting AGES for someone to comment on it. Isnt it HILARIOUS. Qasam me and the family watched it like 5 times in a row, gud bit of comedy :rotfl:

:rofl1:

Im being funny and responsible - the dangers of smoking. Paki government shud use that clip as a anti-smoking campaign add.

looooooooooool
        Man, I didn't see that before but it is absolutely hilarious! For some reason, I can't help laughing whenever I see it, no matter how many times I watch!

Comment

Re: AW: Re: Oh brothers have you got the same problem as me? :(

Originally posted by Enigma Dreamer View Post
          Man, I didn't see that before but it is absolutely hilarious! For some reason, I can't help laughing whenever I see it, no matter how many times I watch!
          innit though. :D:D
          Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

innit though. :D:D
            Dude it's not funny to hear and see an old man get scared - he could have had a heart attack!

Just my two pounds
            It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
            -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
              Dude it's not funny to hear and see an old man get scared - he could have had a heart attack!

Just my two pounds
              You've not got a sense of humour. Your response is therefore completely understandable :)

As for me - I start chuckling just thinking about it. Bawa on Fire :rotfl:

what I wanna know - is what they put in the sutta for it to burst like that

Comment

Originally posted by _Said_ View Post
                Asselamu aleikum brothers and sisters..

I came from a marriage just now and I gotta tell the truth there were really good looking girls. Suddenly, I saw her. She was such wonderful, I thought

"Oh Said, look at her ... She looks like your dreamgirl :D Oh, but sabir Said you know she looks great but you aint knowing her character. Maybe she gives a damn about religion and is just interested on partys, boys and so on. But who knows? Maybe she is the direct opposite and perhaps she is a really smart girl. But but.. I can not approach her, I will never know it, so forget it Said. Oh allah please give me sabir and a great wife in future :D."

And the worst thing is, she looked in my eyes and she was interested. :(

Oh brothers, what have got to do in such situations? Is it allowed for a muslim to approach a girl? It isnt, right?

But how do I will meet the woman who I want to marry maybe?

Oh please sisters please do not misunderstand me, but I suppose that is a really big problem for male muslims.
                Brother your scenario seemed like a DE-JA-VU when i first started reading.
                Do not be mis-lead by eye-contact my dear.

Something similar happened to me sometime back and i posted on Ummah.

Let me give you a visual:

The doorbell rang and as always i skipped down the hallway and to the frontdoor, i opened and to my suprise i saw a laala jee that i didnt recognise after some conversation realised he was Allowed to come in and let him in.. he waved backwards into the drive and told the rest of the gang to enter.

So heres me unknowingly twiddling my thumbs as they passed by 1 by 1, and i conveyed my salaams and pretended to be modest.

and there she was.... the last one.... one glance and that eye contact.. and it felt that i was falling ...falling... falling... i started feeling Ajeeb to such an extent i slapped myself to try and snap out of it, but KUCH THO HUWA THA... and what was to happen was gonna break my heart into pieces :(

Throughout, it felt thats it.. shes the ONE.. the ONE and Only.. but then.. i found out that she recently got married :( :( :( :(... i was shattered, i never slept that night..

and i still know how that pain was like :(
                so from then on i decided never to make direct eye contact with any haseena zulfon waali ever again!!!

but..... afew months down the line..........

Comment

You've not got a sense of humour. Your response is therefore completely understandable :)

:rotfl: that bawa ji is actually hilarious hahaa.. dunno how u guys dont see the funny side to it :rotfl:

okay i can kinda feel their sentiments but damn its too funnayy

Edit: actually watched it again and i think its nasty.. thats evil... :(

Comment

and btw u mentioned she looked into your eyes and she was interested:

Depends you could be wrong,

dependent on the size of her pupil, and the muscular arrangement of her iris it could have been either of the following:
                    1 - shes interested and she thinks your darn fine.
                    2 - she thinks, what a wierdo.. FREAK... whys he looking at me for?.. get a life,
                    3 - lets pretend to be interested and see if i can pull him!

i'm sure the sisters will agree with on this one!!!
                    Last edited by Hassnetwork; 19-05-08, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Are you questioning my sense of humour??! Why I oughta *rolls up newspaper ready to take a swat*

Prolly a cap (y'know like those little red rolls they used to have)

Originally posted by Hassnetwork View Post
                      :rotfl: that bawa ji is actually hilarious hahaa.. dunno how u guys dont see the funny side to it :rotfl:

okay i can kinda feel their sentiments but damn its too funnayy

Edit: actually watched it again and i think its nasty.. thats evil...
                      :(
                      Your kidding right?
                      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                      -Muslim

Comment

Working...
                      X