Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaceMask Sugar and HOney?

:salams

whats the ingredients/method of that facemask consisiting of sugar and honey?

Re: FaceMask Sugar and HOney?

Hassnet,

if this thread is for your sis ter then alhamdolillah we can make her look buff.

if this thread is for you, then please for the love of allah, stick to water because women like manly *roar* men not lady men.

Thank you.

P.S Can you imagine what a witch its going to be to get honey and sugar out of your beard :S
    Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
    They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

:wswrwb: yea send ur sister to us, and if its for u.. then yea use soap and water and do like the sahabba dont be combing your hair all the time, every 2nd day is enough, and go walk barefoot on some sharp stones insha Allah
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

....you can also use almonds and milk :up:
        j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

Originally posted by Hassnetwork View Post
          :salams

whats the ingredients/method of that facemask consisiting of sugar and honey?
          Hmm ingredients for sugar and honey facemask.....well personally I would use a dash of honey with a sprinkle of sugar....

Makes a good snack too brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
            Hassnet,

if this thread is for your sis ter then alhamdolillah we can make her look buff.

if this thread is for you, then please for the love of allah, stick to water because women like manly *roar* men not lady men.

Thank you.
            no its for me

ehh.. but i dont understand?.. isnt the sugar and honey facemask to remove dirt and exfoilate the face? (whats so womanly about it?)

P.S Can you imagine what a witch its going to be to get honey and sugar out of your beard :S
            chill.. you dont have to worry about that.. that isnt a problem.

but with regards to the honey facemask thing, its just to give a better complexion innit?

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
            :wswrwb: yea send ur sister to us, and if its for u.. then yea use soap and water and do like the sahabba dont be combing your hair all the time, every 2nd day is enough, and go walk barefoot on some sharp stones insha Allah
            i dont comb my hair , straightner,fingers, abita wax and clay are enough :(

Comment

come on.. pleaseee .. need to get this done tonight :(

Comment

just use a claymask :p

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
                  just use a claymask :p
                  tried it.. doesnt give the smooth model look texture

Comment

Check out this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by urban_rose View Post
                      Check out this thread?
                      Thank You :D:D:D:D:D:D:

9. Honey makes the skin glow. It makes the skin soft and smooth. Helps reduce wrinkles.

but whats the sugar and honey facemask mix :(

Comment

BRRAAPPP BRAAPPPP This is a dedication going out to Hassnet:

Kaala sha kaala, mera kaala hai sardar, goreyan nu dafa karo

:hidban: :hidban:

bro I think one day we need to book a day in a spa. what u say?
                        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                          BRRAAPPP BRAAPPPP This is a dedication going out to Hassnet:

Kaala sha kaala, mera kaala hai sardar, goreyan nu dafa karo

:hidban: :hidban:

bro I think one day we need to book a day in a spa. what u say?
                          :rotfl: sounds like an idea.. just make sure you dont embarass me

Comment

Originally posted by Hassnetwork View Post
                            :rotfl: sounds like an idea.. just make sure you dont embarass me
                            hmmmm tall order, but I tihnk I'll manage **roll eyes**

btw are you for real? do you really do all this cosmetic stuff?
                            Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                              hmmmm tall order, but I tihnk I'll manage **roll eyes**

btw are you for real? do you really do all this cosmetic stuff?
                              yeah... i do

Comment

Working...
                              X