Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
    :rofl1: sorry, you sound so fresh :D
    Takes one to know one

Leave a comment:

• Eemaan
    replied
    Re: Hair - Women

Originally posted by (*_Hamzah View Post
    I had a hair cut last month, prior to that I looked like a lion, but having long hair is very difficult to maintain, when I woke up I had to spend 10 min drying it then combing it,
    :rofl1: sorry, you sound so fresh :D

Leave a comment:

• (*_Hamzah
    replied

I had a hair cut last month, prior to that I looked like a lion, but having long hair is very difficult to maintain, when I woke up I had to spend 10 min drying it then combing it, when I’m driving I have to constantly keep knocking the hair back so I can see the road. And the worst part Is that my hair kept on failing out when it was long, since it’s medium now I don’t get that problem. Cant wait till I go bald.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Yay! I use GHD's now. :hidban:

You can curl and straight and everything. Gets very hot though. I burn myself everytime. :p Well, not burn exactly, but you know what I mean..

Islamiyyah - the most expensive isn't always the best though. ;)

Eemaaan - Bed Head stuff..! Ooh I love it!

Leave a comment:

• Hiking
    replied

I don't have hair...I have a scarf :D Try Daz for that :D

(Just kidding - Herbal Essences)

Leave a comment:

• Eemaan
    replied

Tigi Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner

Joico K Pac Reconstructor

GHDS and the heat protection spray

Tigi After Party

and correct, i never get anything else done. hair is very very very important :D

Leave a comment:

• riaizhere
    replied

I use the herbal essences shampoo and conditioner, smells lovely!:inlove:
    U cant beat the GHD straightners they r da best!:)

Leave a comment:

• hayatto
    replied

Originally posted by *Love* View Post
    So are these products with 100% natural ingredients? if so, where do you buy them from and how much do they cost?
    Thank you.
    1st is a mask abt 1 euro,,,2nd is the shampoo abt 2 euros n last r treatments like oil (last) n mask n hair cream n each is abt 3 euro,,,i bought frm a hipermarket in my country,,,i can tell u tht 1st is a mask frm Kallos n 2nd is a local product(i think u can find in a shop with natural products smth like this..) n last r frm Loncolor,,,

Leave a comment:

• Islamiyyah
    replied

I generally use hair care products from Victoria's Secret. They have excellent shampoos. You can even order them online. Link in white >>>Victoria's Secret
    A flat iron and a curling iron is a must have. Most brands are good but just keep in mind the more expenive they are, the more better the quality is. You get what you pay for.

Leave a comment:

• salsabeela
    replied

sweet sunnah products are really good mashaAllah :up:

SweetSunnah

wasalamu alaikum

Leave a comment:

• umee
    replied

I use GHD straightners they are the best.

Leave a comment:

• Desi-Fly-Chick-
    replied

i use a babyliss straighter...it is wickedddddd people..lol...
    Last edited by Desi-Fly-Chick-; 17-05-08, 05:39 PM. Reason: mistake

Leave a comment:

• Tranquillity
    replied

Originally posted by MALEEHAH View Post
    Salams Sisters

How do y'all look after your hair? Which Shampoos/Conditioners do you use? Anyone straighten/curl/style their hair in any other way? Which stylers do you use? Anything about your hair. Post in sisters.

Wasalam.
    walaykum salaam.. not meaning to offend or anything, but er why? I mean asking for tips on shampoo is one thing but wanting to know 'anything about your hair' seems a little on the creepy side to me..

Leave a comment:

• Ebony
    replied

Try the "Naked" range available at Boots.com. It doesn't contain the harsh chemical normal shampoo's have, and it smells lovely. The conditioners are fab too. Basically anything that uses essential oils will do you wonders. Try stuff at lush.co.uk too.

Leave a comment:

• *Love*
    replied

Originally posted by .: hayat :. View Post
    i use these,,,i use a natural shampoo with nettle extract which stops hair loss n stimulates hair growth, cleans well the hair n head skin,,,i use it by 6 months n it is awsome,,, i use also masks with olive oil n with bamboo extract,,,r very good 4 healthy, good looking, smooth n silky hair,,,
    So are these products with 100% natural ingredients? if so, where do you buy them from and how much do they cost?
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X