Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair - Women

Salams Sisters

How do y'all look after your hair? Which Shampoos/Conditioners do you use? Anyone straighten/curl/style their hair in any other way? Which stylers do you use? Anything about your hair. Post in sisters.

Wasalam.

Re: Hair - Women

Originally posted by MALEEHAH View Post
    Salams Sisters

How do y'all look after your hair? Which Shampoos/Conditioners do you use? Anyone straighten/curl/style their hair in any other way? Which stylers do you use? Anything about your hair. Post in sisters.

Wasalam.
    i use these,,,i use a natural shampoo with nettle extract which stops hair loss n stimulates hair growth, cleans well the hair n head skin,,,i use it by 6 months n it is awsome,,, i use also masks with olive oil n with bamboo extract,,,r very good 4 healthy, good looking, smooth n silky hair,,,
    Last edited by hayatto; 25-06-08, 10:23 AM.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Salams Sisters

Wasalam.
      I use a shampoo and then rinse that out and then use a seperate conditioner and leave it in for 5mins, and then rinse that out.

then leave my hair to dry, and then use my GHD's to give the desired look dependent on what day it is. and after that i just sort out the rest of my makeup, foundation, lipstick etc

Comment

Head and Shoulders all the way, and no i aint got dandruff.

Comment

Originally posted by .: hayat :. View Post
          i use these,,,i use a natural shampoo with nettle extract which stops hair loss n stimulates hair growth, cleans well the hair n head skin,,,i use it by 6 months n it is awsome,,, i use also masks with olive oil n with bamboo extract,,,r very good 4 healthy, good looking, smooth n silky hair,,,
          So are these products with 100% natural ingredients? if so, where do you buy them from and how much do they cost?
          Thank you.

Comment

Try the "Naked" range available at Boots.com. It doesn't contain the harsh chemical normal shampoo's have, and it smells lovely. The conditioners are fab too. Basically anything that uses essential oils will do you wonders. Try stuff at lush.co.uk too.
            You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Salams Sisters

Wasalam.
              walaykum salaam.. not meaning to offend or anything, but er why? I mean asking for tips on shampoo is one thing but wanting to know 'anything about your hair' seems a little on the creepy side to me..

Comment

i use a babyliss straighter...it is wickedddddd people..lol...
                Last edited by Desi-Fly-Chick-; 17-05-08, 04:39 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

I use GHD straightners they are the best.

Comment

sweet sunnah products are really good mashaAllah :up:

SweetSunnah

wasalamu alaikum
                    :lailah:
                    ''And they will be given to drink there a cup mixed with zanjabeel. A spring there, called Salsabeel.'' (76:17-18)

Comment

I generally use hair care products from Victoria's Secret. They have excellent shampoos. You can even order them online. Link in white >>>Victoria's Secret
                      A flat iron and a curling iron is a must have. Most brands are good but just keep in mind the more expenive they are, the more better the quality is. You get what you pay for.
                      Allah the Almighty has laid down religious duties, so do not neglect them. He has set boundaries, so do not over step them. He has prohibited some things, so do not violate them; about some things He was silent-out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness, so seek not after them
                      :love:

Comment

Originally posted by *Love* View Post
                        So are these products with 100% natural ingredients? if so, where do you buy them from and how much do they cost?
                        Thank you.
                        1st is a mask abt 1 euro,,,2nd is the shampoo abt 2 euros n last r treatments like oil (last) n mask n hair cream n each is abt 3 euro,,,i bought frm a hipermarket in my country,,,i can tell u tht 1st is a mask frm Kallos n 2nd is a local product(i think u can find in a shop with natural products smth like this..) n last r frm Loncolor,,,
                        أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

I use the herbal essences shampoo and conditioner, smells lovely!:inlove:
                          U cant beat the GHD straightners they r da best!:)

Comment

Tigi Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner

Joico K Pac Reconstructor

GHDS and the heat protection spray

Tigi After Party

and correct, i never get anything else done. hair is very very very important :D
                            Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                            They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

I don't have hair...I have a scarf :D Try Daz for that :D

(Just kidding - Herbal Essences)
                              It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                              -Muslim

Comment

Working...
                              X