Freshly made carrot juice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshly made carrot juice

Anybody like? it tastes gorgeous :) Can also add an apple or pear with it.
    Time beat you to it

Re: Freshly made carrot juice

i only like carrot juice when its mixed with alot of dif fruit juices so cant taste :p
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Aw bugs bunny aint gonna be happy ta hear that sis

:p
      Time beat you to it

Comment

Never had carrot juice...but Carrot cake...yummm!!

Comment

You gotta try it bro this dudes juicers are great
          Attached Files
          Time beat you to it

Comment

your obssessed with juice!! or is it carrotts?! lol

can't you drink normal orange juice...i prefer smooth, not a big fan of bits in it :-/

Comment

Yea i suppose im obsessed wit carrots and fresh juice and smoothies coz they make me feel healthy :D i dont like bits in my drink either, normal orange juice is bitter um i love tankin up on RUBICONS!
              Time beat you to it

Comment

Originally posted by Stylish-Girly View Post
                Aw bugs bunny aint gonna be happy ta hear that sis

:p
                its nothing personal against carrots, its all vegetable juices really :p
                they are just not tasty like fruit juices
                ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Do what my my mum does, add abit of Sugar unless you like it sweet, lots of sugar!

(free tip from my mum...lol)

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                    its nothing personal against carrots, its all vegetable juices really :p
                    they are just not tasty like fruit juices
                    I get you Anna eek i i cant imagine drinkin other type of veg juices, cucumber and asparagus only carrots sweet :inlove:

Originally posted by kzakir01 View Post
                    Do what my my mum does, add abit of Sugar unless you like it sweet, lots of sugar!

(free tip from my mum...lol)
                    My mom adds sugar too lots and lots! i dont like that coz it takes away the healfiness, mine has a small amount
                    Time beat you to it

Comment

oh healthiness...I eat what my mum gives me, with sugar or without...she gets barkat and so do I :D

My mum is a great cook and I'm a great eater...lol (Alhumdulillah)

Comment

I get you Anna eek i i cant imagine drinkin other type of veg juices, cucumber and asparagus only carrots sweet :inlove:
                        i have tried tomato, cucumber and avacado ones.. they are all a bit eww :p
                        ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Originally posted by kzakir01 View Post
                          oh healthiness...I eat what my mum gives me, with sugar or without...she gets barkat and so do I :D

My mum is a great cook and I'm a great eater...lol (Alhumdulillah)
                          Aw great Barak'Allah feekum :)

Originally posted by halo
                          I like it. I also like it with apple. I used to drink honey dew juice. I find juices are great on a hot day with crushed ice. Apparently its best to drink them within a few minutes of being made.
                          Das true or the vitamins blow off and also the flavour changes after a while leavin it tastin quite old

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                          i have tried tomato, cucumber and avacado ones.. they are all a bit eww :p
                          Tomatoe juice! Man i feel sicky, i had tomatoe sweets in a childhood dream and the flavour bugs me till today :(
                          Time beat you to it

Comment

i had tomatoe sweets in a childhood dream and the flavour bugs me till today :(
                            :rotfl: at tomato sweets!! I think I once had a courgette flavoured chewing gum - it tasted as though it had already been chewed!! ..... but carrot juice is a bit rank, prefer carrot sticks, fun to munch on :up:
                            It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                            -Muslim

Comment

Working...
                            X