Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brothers can be blonde too.

Originally posted by RacingStripe433 View Post
    Forget about asking for her number, what were you doing at KFC SHOCK HORROR GASPPPPPPP!
    eating...

kfc owns

p.s. LOOOOL @ ur post

Comment

Forget about asking for her number, what were you doing at KFC SHOCK HORROR GASPPPPPPP!
      Karachi Fried Chicken in bham **roll eyes**
      Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Seriously LOL. They shrunk loads! I would upload pics but do sisters really want to see stinky khuffs? :D:D:D
        I thought you washed them? How are they still stinky? ;) @)
        “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
        ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

Originally posted by Treasured Soul View Post
          dont worry about it ... you can get another pair and this time just let them air dry rather than placing them in the dryer :up:

Did they not come with instructions on how to clean them :scratch:

btw ... this was my 786th post :rotfl:

so much for something constructive
          They did come with instructions....but I was so excited about my brand new shiny khuffs I didn't really bother . Congrats on the 786! Forget 1000 posts!

Originally posted by Astraeus View Post
          I thought you washed them? How are they still stinky? ;) @)
          They stink so bad they require a minimum of 3 washes.

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
          Karachi Fried Chicken in bham **roll eyes**
          Ahh dear brother....of course....I knew this....I was merely......checking of course

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be a story about a revert brother who other Muslims don't accept or keep second guessing that he's Muslim because "he looks like a gora":p I'm pleased to see that's not the case. I know this will sound very PC of me (and I don't think I'm normally one to be PC) but I'm uncomfortable with this assumption that blonde= dumb. In the past people used to say things like that about the Irish too and I think it's not nice
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

They did come with instructions....but I was so excited about my brand new shiny khuffs I didn't really bother . Congrats on the 786! Forget 1000 posts!
              I dont think il ever reach 1000 :(
              When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

Comment

:rotfl: hahaha
                ‘…Verily Allah sent the Messenger with the Deen of guidance and truth in order to dominate over all other Deens (i.e. religions; such as Christianity, Hinduism and Judaism and ideologies; such as capitalism and Communism) even if the idolaters dislike it…’

Comment

Working...
                X