Brothers can be blonde too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers can be blonde too.

Well yesterday I put my leather khuffs (socks) in the wash and took em out....they looked fine and dandy.....and then I went to put them into the dryer along with other clothes for 80 minutes....and then I forgot all about them.....

I remembered about the khuffs and went to the dryer today...only to find that THEY'VE SHRIVELLED UP ON ME!

These are like size 9 khuffs and now they aren't even 5 cm long! They would fit a babies feet! But they look all mangled and tangled and stuff....

Gosh.

Who would of known

Re: Brothers can be blonde too.

What are those used for? I see brothers in the masjid with them but never really understood what makes them special. Did the Prophet (saw) wear them or something?
    "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
      What are those used for? I see brothers in the masjid with them but never really understood what makes them special. Did the Prophet (saw) wear them or something?

Yes, the Prophet (SAW) wore them. Besides, I think you're only allowed to wipe over leather socks for wudu. If you wear cotton socks, I think you have to remove them for wudu, and that's just a hassle.

But yeah, I'm planning to get a pair of khuffs. They look comfortable and they'll keep me nice and warm during winter.
      Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Loooool

Comment

hell yh

sure brothers can be blonde

btw u serious it shrinked tht much?!

Comment

Originally posted by sis_sarah View Post
            hell yh

sure brothers can be blonde

btw u serious it shrinked tht much?!
            Seriously LOL. They shrunk loads! I would upload pics but do sisters really want to see stinky khuffs? :D:D:D

Comment

yer of course brothers can be blonde too! its not just us sisters! I guess everyone can act silly or stupid on some occasions!!

hmm im sure ur suppose to wash leather by hand neway, i dont think ur suppose to put it in the washing machine! not sure you should have left it out to dry on the washing line, radaitor etc! o well now u know not to make the same mistake again!:up:
              Smiling is Sadaqah! So SMILE :D

A woman of real beauty smiles in trouble, gathers strength through distress and grows brave by prayer...

Comment

what has title of thread, got to do with your khuffs shrinking in the laundry?

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Mukhtar View Post
                  bro ur being blonde with that Q!
                  What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

bros having another blonde moment **roll eyes**

the only blonde moment I ever had was when our eyes met over the KFC counter and I asked if she wanted ma number **hehehehehe**

Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by angel* View Post
                      bro ur being blonde with that Q!
                      :rotfl:

Maybe he's trying to show you the error of your ways you blonde-ist :D by not even heeding this discrimination!!
                      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                      -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Mukhtar View Post
                        Well you see. How I made the link was..................as follows;

Leather Khuffs are not meant to be put into a dryer (or a washing machine for that matter).

I was not privvy to such information (which is common sense) and I put them into the dryer. Thus inducing me to experience a blonde moment

Blonde moments are usually sentiments one would give to a female. But as this experience of mine shows, blonde moments are not exclusively reserved for females....

Hmm a rather drawn out explanation. But I trust you see it clearly now :up:

Good day to you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                          bros having another blonde moment **roll eyes**

the only blonde moment I ever had was when our eyes met over the KFC counter and I asked if she wanted ma number **hehehehehe**

Forget about asking for her number, what were you doing at KFC SHOCK HORROR GASPPPPPPP!

Comment

Actually I dont understand the thread

Comment

dont worry about it ... you can get another pair and this time just let them air dry rather than placing them in the dryer :up:

Did they not come with instructions on how to clean them :scratch:

btw ... this was my 786th post :rotfl:

so much for something constructive
                              When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

Comment

Working...
                              X