Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think I'm going to go crazy

Originally posted by UkhtAlMuslimeen View Post
    lol...i dont know what your on about ..kubs ive been trying to help you with your ahem....disorder....but im just not getting through
    That makes me sound totally :wacko:
    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

seriously hope he does well in his exams.

jus don't put too much stress on the kid.
      Last edited by Omar Mukhtar; 14-05-08, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
        Pssssssht I'm only crazy because I'm surrounded by mentally disturbed people
        lol tell me about it

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
        Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT

Comment

That makes me feel much better
          awwww
          That makes me sound totally :wacko:
          lol...im joking. alhamdulilah you havent got any disorders..:up:

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
            What courses do you'll take? Yassar? Abu Muslim?

I try to change my course everyday.

Somedays I would go out my garden and other days I take the front door. Sometimes I take my bike so the course is bumpy but if Im in car its usually a nice easy ride.

lolz.
            http:/www.alghurabaa.org
            Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

Shooooooosh don't give away my true identity..hehe. Mushiness alert *eek*
              You got it! *shivers* kubs and pink....Hmm *grin*

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Haya View Post
                LOQ! My bro's are like that too....actually so am I....Had an exam today and only checked this morning to see what time it was gonna be *embarassed* But I remem at GCSE I coloured in the time-table really fancy each time an exam was over....like I say....Geek-Kebab *outta*
                :rotfl: :rotfl: just remembered summat :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by urban_rose View Post
                  :rotfl: :rotfl: just remembered summat :rotfl:
                  LOQ what? *embarassed* please dont tell me sum1 else used to do that aswell? *eek* and, loq *outta*

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Haya View Post
                    LOQ what? *embarassed* please dont tell me sum1 else used to do that aswell? *eek* and, loq *outta*
                    tell ya in sisters, dont wanna go offtopic here :p

Comment

• Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                      :salams

lock him up in a room with only his work and dont let him out until u see him revising through the keyhole for at least 4hours
                      Hahaha what a total fish! Who was giving me puppy-dog eyes yesterday at uni and preventing me from going home to start my already two days late essay? I think YOU need to be locked up in a room whenever I've got work to do lol.

Awww I must admit I do love spending time with you though :D Inni ahibaki filla!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
                      Last edited by Diamond_Dust; 14-05-08, 10:17 PM.
                      [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]And your Lord says: "Call on Me, I will answer your Prayer." (40:60)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

• Re: I think I'm going to go crazy

I think he would be better off studying a lone, if he's a top class student than he doesn't need your help.
                        Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond_Dust View Post
                          Hahaha what a total fish! Who was giving me puppy-dog eyes yesterday at uni and preventing me from going home to start my already two days late essay? I think YOU need to be locked up in a room whenever I've got work to do lol.

Awww I must admit I do love spending time with you though :D Inni ahibaki filla!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

:embar: lol but i DID let u go eventually and u DID get it done dint u... and like u deprived me of u today... so i think i deserved it

yeh proper leaves me feeling :D:D:D:D mashaAllah tabarakAllah alhamdulillah :D
                          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

My younger brother has an exam tomorrow and he's left all his revision to the last LAST minute. I've been sitting with him for 3 hours now...going through fractions, decimals, percentages, probability, area and so forth.

After having discussed all this......I then decide to test him on everything we've covered so far.

And the result is....nothing! He's forgotten it all.

And subhanallah he is blaming me for being too strict of a teacher :eek3: And now he refuses to study with me.....

Mashallah he's an intelligent kid - He's a top student at school - but he's quite lazy :p What would be the best method to sit him down and force him to concentrate? I even made him repeat the duaas that you recite before you start studying

We are having a 15 minutes break of revision......so any advice........now....would be appreciated.

Jazakallah Khair.
                            i was also in need of same advice!as my sis is so stubburn if she says no to learn from me then no!no more arguments!she's in 4 grade but i as 10th grader waste my all time on her rather prepring for my own(as having my GCE EDEXCEL EXAMS)

love is like playing piano.first u must learn to play by the rules then u must forget the rules and play it from your heart.:inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

:embar: lol but i DID let u go eventually and u DID get it done dint u... and like u deprived me of u today... so i think i deserved it

yeh proper leaves me feeling :D:D:D:D mashaAllah tabarakAllah alhamdulillah :D
                              :embar: Awww inni ahibaki filla! You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside too :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

:love: :love: :love:
                              [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]And your Lord says: "Call on Me, I will answer your Prayer." (40:60)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                              X