Its a small small world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Its a small small world...

Zaid, if your reading this, text me when your gonna come round Inshallah.
    Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
      Zaid, if your reading this, text me when your gonna come round Inshallah.

:salams,

Seriously think about it, one of these could do you wonders!! :D

Mobile:

Definition:

A mobile radiotelephone, often in an automobile, that uses a network of short-range transmitters located in overlapping cells throughout a region, with a central station making connections to regular telephone lines. Also called mobile telephone.

Additionally, this neat and trendy little device allows you to 'text' or 'SMS' a person you're expecting to 'text' you too Subhan'Allah!! how cool! I'm sure you'd here from brother Zaid in No time! :D

:up:
      :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

Ibn k - Do you randomly ring people and pray on the phone or was i the only lucky one?

Buff voice btw *sticky tongue out*
        Gone...

Comment

Originally posted by Daaal View Post
          Yeah it deffo is, who would have thought Mujib bro lives round the corner from me in Kashmir
          Trust me .. you dont want him living next to you. Im speaking from experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
            Trust me .. you dont want him living next to you. Im speaking from experience.
            Biscuit bandit :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...I still can't believe he does that :rotfl:
            Gone...

Comment

Originally posted by souljaa View Post
              Biscuit bandit :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...I still can't believe he does that :rotfl:
              :rotfl: .. Yea, he is a joker lol.

He's gone to Pakistan today ...

He once called me at around 3:30am and asked me for biscuits .. At the time i was speaking to Abu Abdullah and Rashid on skype lol ..

Hes a bit :wacko:

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
                :rotfl: .. Yea, he is a joker lol.

He's gone to Pakistan today ...

He called me at around 3:30am and asked me for biscuits .. At the time i was speaking to Abu Abdullah and Rashid on skype lol ..

Hes a bit :wacko:
                :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ calling you for biscuits

Is he really in his 30's?
                Gone...

Comment

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ calling you for biscuits

Is he really in his 30's?
                  Tell me about it .

26 Mashallah, needs to sort himself out though.

Comment

Originally posted by .: emerald :. View Post
                    :salams,

Seriously think about it, one of these could do you wonders!! :D

Mobile:

Definition:

A mobile radiotelephone, often in an automobile, that uses a network of short-range transmitters located in overlapping cells throughout a region, with a central station making connections to regular telephone lines. Also called mobile telephone.

Additionally, this neat and trendy little device allows you to 'text' or 'SMS' a person you're expecting to 'text' you too Subhan'Allah!! how cool! I'm sure you'd here from brother Zaid in No time! :D

:up:
                    Jazakallah Khair for this brilliant idea, why didnt i think of it before

Ibn k - Do you randomly ring people and pray on the phone or was i the only lucky one?

Buff voice btw *sticky tongue out*
                    eh- when did i ring you
                    Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Assalamu Aleikum brothers and sisters,
                      I think the world is big actually, but sometimes we meet people (e.g friends, relatives and so on) at unthinkable places. I would say the reason for those events is our qadr. For example, I met a friend when I was in holiday at a place which is 3000 km away of my town where he and I are living at. The funny thing is I didn't see him since 2 years here because unfortunately we had no contact anymore. So that was an amazing thing.

Comment

haha that cant be possible unless hes a bit paki or you are a bit arab... :wacko:
                        Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Working...
                        X