Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a small small world...

Salam Alaikum

Ever realised that your related to someone without knowing? even tho you been talking to them or known them for ages?

Subhanallah i just realised that Zaid the great is my cousin

Im still in shock but Allahu Akbar what a small world!!

But yeah share your stories.
    Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Re: Its a small small world...

Im still in shock that im related to Zaid man Subhnallah!

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Masha'Allah amoizin.

WassalamuAlaykum
      s a b r

Comment

Yes its happened to me, only the person in question went to the same uni as me, lived in the same area and happened to be a relative of my mums loool

Comment

Im related to Zaid :hidban::hidban:

Comment

lol which zaid?
            :D:inlove::up:

Comment

lol wow masha'ALLAH
              ‘…Verily Allah sent the Messenger with the Deen of guidance and truth in order to dominate over all other Deens (i.e. religions; such as Christianity, Hinduism and Judaism and ideologies; such as capitalism and Communism) even if the idolaters dislike it…’

Comment

Zaid the great. The geeza is my cousin Mashallah :D

Comment

not someone i`ve known but after my much loved and very kind grandfather died i missed him soooo much (still do) and i was walking back from my sons school when i saw an old man walking up the road with a cute little girl, he looked the absolute double of my grandfather i went up to him and i asked him if he knew him, and he said he did, he was his brother :D :ahb: i introduced myself and he was also delighted to find that he was my great-uncle masha Allah.
                  Last edited by *asiya*; 07-05-08, 12:57 AM.
                  "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                    Zaid the great. The geeza is my cousin Mashallah :D
                    lol masha Allah a real cousin ? as in ur mothers or fathers, brothers or sisters child, as in their nephew or one of those cousin of cousin of a cousin
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

Comment

this message was bought to you in associatation with zaid enterprise:

bruv what you on, how can you be related to him? I've cotched with both of you and you're pathan and hes arab, how that work *scratch*

waits for joke.

lool but on topic that legitly happened to me recently with that stalker in uni I told you about lol.
                      Last edited by Abu Muslim; 07-05-08, 01:49 AM.
                      http:/www.alghurabaa.org
                      Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

nah we realy are cousins mashallah, we worked it out yesterday subhanallahil adheem.

Comment

wow thats really great that Zaid the great is you cousin! :D

thats nver happened to me b4 however i am convinced i do have ...:)

but thats a long story
                          j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

dont try it, this is just one of your "funny" jokes :p

your paki and his arab :D

i kno zaid aswell ....

explain how your related then ??!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                              nah we realy are cousins mashallah, we worked it out yesterday subhanallahil adheem.
                              whats to work out bro, hes either the son of your mothers, or fathers brother or sister, or hes not ..this is the only cousin there is

or this one of those "cousin brothers" whoose not really your cousin at all just some far off distant relative things who ppl call their cousins :p

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

Working...
                              X