Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aero - Milk Chocolate Mousse

Sallam

the igredients say that it cotains gelatine - does this make it harram?
    prove it...

Re: Aero - Milk Chocolate Mousse

Originally posted by ana_mujahid View Post
    Sallam

prove it...
    forget gelatine...its NESTLE. BOYCOTT nestle!! they provide millions to ISrael frequently and this results in thousands of our muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine being blowed to smithereens. These people are desperate for the downfall of masjid-ul-aqsa!
    "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

Probably.

Comment

Sallam

prove it...
        & i dont have any proof but yeah chances are..gelatine=haram. why need proof?...youd rather be safe than sorry.
        "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

so what shall i do with it?

Comment

so what shall i do with it?
            well u cant give it to the kufar cause you get gunah (sin) for that too cause its almost as though ur encouraging them ta eat haram stuff (even though we know they eat haram stuff anyway-but i dunno its just a ruling).........ermm..................i think...maybe........i dunno.....:S

Comment

gelatine means its from an animal, so u have to have halal gelatine in that case (from animal which was killed properly)
              about 99% of all the choc mousse have got gelatine in it, only rarely u find one which is for vegetarians.
              i dno if u can giv it to a non muslim or something? wen we had these things and we found out after bringing it home, i gave it to my brother or else neighbours... i *think* that is okay to do but not totally sure
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

okay :jkk: people
                yh i think ill give it to my neighbours - :jkk: sister Anna

Comment

okay :jkk: people
                  yh i think ill give it to my neighbours - :jkk: sister Anna
                  Bitterz just told you it's prohibited in Islam to give haraam foods to non-muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
                    Bitterz just told you it's prohibited in Islam to give haraam foods to non-muslims.
                    yh but there's no daleel to that

Comment

yh but there's no daleel to that
                      there is no proof that you can give it to neighbours without being sinful...

Comment

Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post
                        there is no proof that you can give it to neighbours without being sinful...
                        true...

Comment

Sallam

prove it...

wa alaikum aslaam

it is haraam because they do not put the "suitable for vegetarians" label on it.

If thats not enough to put you off,its on the Israel Boycott list.

Dont buy it.
                          The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

It is not permissible to give haram food away to non-Muslims. Haram food must be thrown away without benefiting anyone.

Al-Fatawa al-Hindiya (5/344) Maktaba Rasheediya
                            Taken from AskImam

Comment

i had to turn down some mouth watering low priced cadburys chocolate trifles because of gelatine :banan:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X