Your longest piece of work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your longest piece of work?

hmm well its not my longest piece but when i did BTEC in IT i had so many modules and each little courweowkr was at least over 10 or so pages and it took so many hours, drived me nuts but it was worth it got the grades i needed for uni... but currently at uni indicvidualy i had to do about 20 pages but dint get the ryt grade oh well
    Ask Allah for everything, even if it is only a shoe-lace, beacuse if Allah does not make it easy, then it will not be possible

Comment

Yeah ICT seems to be taking up the biggest amount of trees (paper sorry) For something that doesn't require the use of pen and paper, it sure does take up alot
      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
      -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by RacingStripe433 View Post
        Trust me,

We all have our peaks...and then we all experience a decline when our bubble bursts.

We have to do our best to climb back up again...
        True but my average mark at Uni has been around 65 which is not bad but I know I could easily do much better as I've been very lazy this past year. Luckily, the 1st year marks do not count towards the degree.
        We blame our time though we are to blame.
        No fault has time but only us.
        We scold the time for all the shame.
        Did it have tongue, it would scold us.

Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

dissertation was about 10k i think. prob the longest one? altho that's not all that long
          .: Rufaida :.
          .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
          http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
          “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
          but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
          ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

A paper that was 47 pages. I've tried every year to do Nano but always fail in that. The most I write up is about 6500 words, then I quit.
            مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
            It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
            Surah al-Baqarah
            [2:245]

.:.
            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

u mean nanowrimo? my sis did that and she managed to finish it :hidban:
              only once tho
              ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                dissertation was about 10k i think. prob the longest one? altho that's not all that long
                For a moment I thought you meant 10000 PAGES! YIKES! Got your own paper mill then? :D

Comment

Yep :) For the past two years I've tried, but always quit. Inshallah this year I'll be able to make it all the way.
                  مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                  It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                  Surah al-Baqarah
                  [2:245]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

22,000 words and that was pushing it.
                    ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

Originally posted by Reema View Post
                      22,000 words and that was pushing it.
                      Ding Ding Ding!

We have a WINNER!

Now thats loadddds of pages! May I ask what it was for ?

Comment

Ding Ding Ding!

We have a WINNER!

Now thats loadddds of pages! May I ask what it was for ?
                        yes, a book. :)
                        ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

For a moment I thought you meant 10000 PAGES! YIKES! Got your own paper mill then? :D
                          lol no way :p
                          they always gave us our amount in words count not pages
                          otherwise u might jst get people writing in big font lol
                          ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                            otherwise u might jst get people writing in big font lol
                            Guilty as charged! :D:D

But that was back in GCSE's. Now I'm all about font size 11

Comment

Working...
                            X