Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UgLy InSiDe

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    like poprer messed and like u liked how u were before but then stuff happened and u turned all ugly inside and u just wanna be like before but u cant cos its like too much damage is done and if u try its like ur gonna be fake or sumt cos like u cant just hide all that ugliness... and then its like u wish u could just turn urself inside out so that all the ugliness would just wear away but u cant... its all in there... with nowhere to go
    If you feel ugly on the inside because of sins, look at the positive. You can repent now and get closer to Allah. Repenting always helps bring you closer to Allah and Allah loves to hear us repent, hear us talking, complain, etc...

When you repent, you'll feel better. When you sin, you'll want to repent and then follow the sin with a good deed. You'll feel better after awhile inshallah.
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
    ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

If all else fails, theres always Netto's Bleach Brand. The Best you can Get!!:up:

I think maybe by thinking or sayin gwhat you say.. isnt tha tlike underestimating the mercy of Allah(swt)??

Comment

Asalaamu alaikum

Just a lil thing a read
        :love:

Al-Muzni who is Aboo lbraaheem Isma`eel ibn Yahya said: "I entered upon ash-Shaafi'ee during his illness which resulted in his death, so I said to him: 'What is your condition?' He replied: "I am journeying from this world, and departing from my brothers, drinking from the cup of death, and upon Allaah - Exalted is His remembrance - arriving. And no! By Allaah, I do not know if my soul is traveling towards Paradise or the Fire!" Then he started to weep, and he said:

'In You, the Creator, I raise my longing, And even if I am, O possessor of kindness and generosity, an evildoer, a criminal,

When my heart became constricted and my paths became narrow,

I took my hope in Your pardon and forgiveness as an opening and an escape,

My sins seemed very great to me but when I compared them to Your forgiveness,

I found Your forgiveness to be greater,

You are and still remain the only One who can forgive sins,

You grant and forgive out of Your benevolence and generosity,

Perhaps the One who is the source of all goodness will forgive and overlook my mistakes,

And will hide the sins and burden that I accumulated,

My sins seemed very great to me, so I turned (to You) in humility,

Were it not for my contentment in you, I wouldn't, O my Lord, have seen any comfort at all,

So if You forgive me, You would have forgiven a sinner, A rebellious, oppressive tyrant still sinning,

So my crime is very great, past and present, But Your forgiveness that embraces Your servant is greater and higher,

So whomsoever holds fast to Allaah is truly saved from mankind, And whosever's hopes are in Him, will be far removed from any regrets.'
        Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

u know if u do have black stains on ur heart... they can go right? like if u repent and stuff... or will there always be a lil black speck there that u cant ever rub away cos u shuda been stronger...
          Vanish-Trust Pink, Forget stains :up:

Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

Originally posted by Jihaan View Post
            Vanish-Trust Pink, Forget stains :up:

lols gr8 one..:D
            j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

don't worry sis, ere thangs gonna be alllllllllllllllllllllllllllright. Insha'Allah.
              " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                If you feel ugly on the inside because of sins, look at the positive. You can repent now and get closer to Allah. Repenting always helps bring you closer to Allah and Allah loves to hear us repent, hear us talking, complain, etc...

When you repent, you'll feel better. When you sin, you'll want to repent and then follow the sin with a good deed. You'll feel better after awhile inshallah.
                :salams

its always the same people that help me :D :jkk: :D:D:D:D:D

and jihaan abu mujahid always says that to me too lol... but i get scared if i conc too much on the mercy i'll not feel as guilty when i do sumt wrong...

feelings are weird

n no serious about the stain thing... i wanna imagine what my heart looks like...
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

n no serious about the stain thing... i wanna imagine what my heart looks like...
                  :wswrwb: :love:

yeh feelings are weird

but try n concentrate on how you can remove those 'stains' rather than wondering what they looks like, that way you aren't making room for more and fighting against the causes of them being there in the first place :love:

ur amongst the strongest people I know sis, may Allah bless you with the greatest forms of Happiness in this life and the Next..Aameen!! :inlove: love you soo much hun Xx :love:
                  :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                    Id suggest to turn to Allah SWT for guidance and contentment. Remember its only in the rememberance of Allah SWT that our hearts find satisfaction and contemptmentness.

So go listen to some beautiful Quran or something and let your mind relax, then Inshallah youll be alot calmer and can then address the issues better :)

Salaams bro,

Just wanted to let you know:

1) Contempt = dislike/disregard
                    2) Content = the state of being satisfied with things as they are.

I think the word you were looking for is 'contentment', which is the state of being contented or having ease of mind.

Although I must congratulate you on creating your own word 'contemptmentness' :) Sorry if this comes across as condescending, I just thought it would be useful to you for future reference because the words are pretty much opposites of each other in meaning and people might misconstrue what you're trying to say.

*I'm an English student (both a blessing and a curse) I can't help but correct people's English :up:
                    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]And your Lord says: "Call on Me, I will answer your Prayer." (40:60)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                    X