X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UgLy InSiDe

:salams

what do u do if u feel like inside its all like

like poprer messed and like u liked how u were before but then stuff happened and u turned all ugly inside and u just wanna be like before but u cant cos its like too much damage is done and if u try its like ur gonna be fake or sumt cos like u cant just hide all that ugliness... and then its like u wish u could just turn urself inside out so that all the ugliness would just wear away but u cant... its all in there... with nowhere to go

...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Re: UgLy InSiDe

It's ok Random. You'll be fine. Just don't get hooked on Zoloft.
    Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo5688 View Post
      It's ok Random. You'll be fine. Just don't get hooked on Zoloft.

i dont know what that is and ur younger than me
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
        :salams what do u do if u feel like inside its all like
        Wa'alaikum Assalaam,

Make dua to Allah (SWT). Only He can guide you ukhtee.
        “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
        ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

“Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
          ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

Id suggest to turn to Allah SWT for guidance and contentment. Remember its only in the rememberance of Allah SWT that our hearts find satisfaction and contemptmentness.

So go listen to some beautiful Quran or something and let your mind relax, then Inshallah youll be alot calmer and can then address the issues better :)
            Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Also remember that when Allah wills, there will always be a way. *thumbs up*
              Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

if you feel ugly from the inside then i guess its just insecurity innit.

Obviously the best solution is turning towards Allah(swt),
                However, get involved with something that will keep you occupied,
                do some yoga, gymnastics, hit a punchbag.. run on a treadmill...

hopefully should make you feel better about yourself :up:

Comment

sort out the mess little by little...:)
                  j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                    Also remember that when Allah wills, there will always be a way. *thumbs up*

^ top advice masha'Allah :up:

:salams sis :love:

Hope ur well insha'Allah :love:

Allah remembers you, as you remember Him (swt), so continuously Call out and plea to Him and He (swt) will surely return your Call, keep up your hope and trust and Allah will bestow His (swt)'s infinite Mercy upon you, never do we remain disheartened when our souls ache yet we stay strong and engage in Dhikr, and praise Allah for all that we have and do not have, purify and cleanse your thoughts through remembering it is only Allah that can help us, and to Him (swt) alone do we seek for Help! :love:

its crazy we complain and whine about daily Dunya related matters when we've been told to follow the great example of the prophet :saw: , we go through processes of desiring and wanting certain things which simply may not be the best for us, so Allah protects us by not giving us the means in attaining them yet our ignorant minds don't focus on these benefits and we remain to want the possibly harmful.

subhan'Allah the prophet :saw: was so cautious of remembering to praise Allah, without pondering over what would be better and he'd refrain from exclaiming "if only" as we do, of wanting certain things to have been a specific way, he'd weep and pray, standing for extremely long unbearable amounts of time, hour after hour, contemplating and counting his :saw:'s blessings and forever being grateful with the little he had.

Both of his feet and legs would ache, subhan'Allah, and swell! ah just imagine the pain! as he stood there just to remain being thankful and appreciate Allah's mercy in the sustenance He (swt) provided, and when companions and the people who witnessed this agony and disturbing pain the prophet underwent would question him about it, he would but humbly reply, sweetly as his nature was, without regret, he would say that:

"Should I not be a thankful slave?"
                    (Bukhari)

subhan'Allah just look at this example, when we feel the world's tumbling over us, and the life of this Dunya just becomes harder and harder and painful by the minute ...we should look to see how the prophet lead his life, surely our troubles aren't even comparable to what they, at the prophet :saw:'s time endured, let alone the prophet :saw: himself! Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala is all we have so, our only salvation against everything ..is to turn to Allah and try to cope, ..patiently persevering..as indeed Allah is with those who are patient :love:

take care sis :love: and I'm sorry you feel this way may Allah take care of our affairs for us all, in the right way ..Aameen :love:

:wswrwb:
                    :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

i dont know what that is and ur younger than me

Hope you feel better.
                      Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

If you feel like that pic then Id say lucky you. Look how colourful and complex it is.
                        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Mashallah I understand exactly what you said.

There's no way to return to before except climbing back up the steep difficult slope with istighfaar, tears, and dhikr. The longer you wait the more time it will take to achieve your goal. And of course make dua' that Allah removes the black stains and fills your heart with noor.

I'm going through the same thing. You can truly feel when you're not where you were before.
                          Last edited by Khubaib; 05-05-08, 04:51 PM.
                          Al-Hasan Al-Basree said: people are the same in health but when hardship befalls they show distinction. Ibn al Qayyim :love:

Comment

like poprer messed and like u liked how u were before but then stuff happened and u turned all ugly inside and u just wanna be like before but u cant cos its like too much damage is done and if u try its like ur gonna be fake or sumt cos like u cant just hide all that ugliness... and then its like u wish u could just turn urself inside out so that all the ugliness would just wear away but u cant... its all in there... with nowhere to go
                            :wswrwb:

wow.. i know that feeling..

beautifying our ugly insides is a tough job.. there are volumes and volumes written on this..

sincere and constant tawba seems like best thing to do though.. hopefully it will wear out the ugliness bit by bit.. you have to clean before you can polish and beautify
                            [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]
                            [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
                            [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
                            [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
                            Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

:jkk: sooooooooooooooooo much everyone :D

i guess everyone feels like that sometimes... and slowly we can like untangle ourselves and become better and better people inshaAllah...

u know if u do have black stains on ur heart... they can go right? like if u repent and stuff... or will there always be a lil black speck there that u cant ever rub away cos u shuda been stronger...

Comment

Working...
                              X