Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working at Google (pics) [The best job in the world?]

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
    me too looks like a nursery school or something and all that fake snow would be so annoying to walk through and those chairs... well ...
    Nah sis, it's the creative environment :p They have things like that at uni in the design buildings (like a chair shaped like a hand ) but usually the stuff is made by the students themselves :D

Join in grandma :p (lol I'm just kidding)

But it looks faboo, some of it's a bit dotty but overall fun
    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
    -Muslim

Comment

u guys r late :p , lots of companies are adopting this style now :p not on such a big scale because their not as rich as google, but places like foxtons etc have the drinks bar and a funky work environment and other companies like innocent drinks are super duper nice to their employees and have free food and smoothies all day long and take them out on holidays and give them like 2K extra when they have a baby and have lil parties every month and encourage their employees to start their own businesses and even fund them

it helps their company image :up:
      Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post
        oh wow...thats wicked...
        ...now that iv seen those, so do i!

...swimming pools a bit small though:S
        Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
        Yeah. It's probably a jacuzzi. :wacko:

it's got artificial current... so you are actually swimming against the current... duh...
        "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

Originally posted by PiElle2 View Post
          it's got artificial current... so you are actually swimming against the current... duh...
          Oh ok, that must be really cool. Jazakullah 4 posting. :up:

Comment

lol that looks whack..I wouldnt like to work there. Being sorrounded by purely kuffar makes me ewww. Plus it looks like tellytubby land.

The best job in the world is feesabililah and being a student of knowledge. Imagine working for Allah aza wa jal...
            http:/www.alghurabaa.org
            Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

it's still work, innit... :vomit:
              "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

We can't work in Google, because we have to love dogs then. They have days where employees bring their dogs to work. Even the founders love dogs. Haram much?

Comment

Working...
                X