X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working at Google (pics) [The best job in the world?]

Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
    I want to work for Google! :D
    Well, then you had better spend more time studying and less time posting in forums. ;)

~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

I can't not agree with you. I think you're spot on. Their jobs must be really stressful. Here we type and look in awe but i don't think the workers at google are that amazed, i think they're just grateful that google are acknowledging their hard work. These people must be really brainy alhamdulilah.
      Actually, you are right. Companies like google appreciate employees efforts and do provide a very nice and friendly environment which promotes innovation and execution.

Comment

Originally posted by Astraeus View Post
        Well, then you had better spend more time studying and less time posting in forums. ;)
        Alhamdulillah, I spend loadza time studying. I won't be on a lot soon. Exams coming up. ;)

Comment

yeah but imagine how many hours youd have to work at google............youd never get to see your family or owt!
          "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post
            yeah but imagine how many hours youd have to work at google............youd never get to see your family or owt!
            Naah, not everyone would have to work 24/7 (slight exaggeration, i meant long hours) - only the highest earners methinks.

Comment

Naah, not everyone would have to work 24/7 (slight exaggeration, i meant long hours) - only the highest earners methinks.
              where is the google place?
              "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

...innovative like?...
                The employees at Google are basically paid to think.

They THINK of new and better ways for google to do things and THEN work on making them happen.

Comment

where is the google place?
                  "Google have completed their new London offices, near Victoria train station." GOOGLE SEARCH.

They also have offices in:

-New York City
                  -Cina
                  -Santa Monica
                  -Zurich
                  Last edited by MrOnline; 05-05-08, 01:32 PM.

Comment

where are you copy pasting that from?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
                      where are you copy pasting that from?
                      Google.

Comment

Comment

A Google server is left on a table. Twenty years ago, who could have known that a little yellow box would hold so much information?

Framed Google logo artwork. Google regularly replaces its logo with a themed variant for festivities, important days and competitions.

Comment

Fully stocked. The Google reception had a variety of drinks on offer, but no Google-ade or Google cola

Comment

Maybe if you get to work for Google, you can convince them NOT to sell, or give, personal information about their registered users to governments.

...of course, by the time you will be able to work for them we are talking about 6 years, but still see what you can do.

~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

Google is one of the hardest jobs to land. But if you're in, you're set - if you perform ofcourse.
                                Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X