• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working at Google (pics) [The best job in the world?]

Originally posted by Hassnetwork View Post
    Darn.. they hve their own hairdresser
    HAssnet they probli get free straightners and all yu know
    "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

Originally posted by ajnabee View Post
      innit though... job satisfaction or what! man if evry employer looked after their employees like this... nobody would ever wanna leave their job!
      I've heard that to get a job at 'google' you have to have done something thats innovative along with having a degree and be amazing. I think i'd fit the bill. :D

Comment

Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post
        you've seriously slaughtered that joke inside and out, made minced meat outta it! you might as well deep-fry it and slap some chilli sauce on it .

Comment

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:...Living the dream.

Comment

Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
            I've heard that to get a job at 'google' you have to have done something thats innovative along with having a degree and be amazing. I think i'd fit the bill. :D
            ...innovative like?...
            "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

you've seriously slaughtered that joke inside and out, made minced meat outta it! you might as well deep-fry it and slap some chilli sauce on it .
              heheheh:D

Comment

and free massages!
                "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
                ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

It is true that most of the giants in software try to create a very nice working environment but 'night-outs for the sake of undeafeatable bug' or 'spending complete weekends reviewing someone's awful code' are equally true scenarios. Obviously, they offer free massages when ur back is hurting after days
                  and days infront of monitor figuring out 'Why this is not working?'

Ok, sorry for the venting :o
                  Last edited by Love&Peace; 05-05-08, 12:47 PM.

Comment

...innovative like?...
                    Erm, being or producing something like nothing done or experienced or created before; a mind so innovational, so original! If you think you're creative then google will have yer!

Comment

Originally posted by Love&Peace View Post
                      It is true that most of the giants in software try to create a very nice working environment but 'night-outs for the sake of undeafeatable bug' or 'spending complete weekends reviewing someone's awful code' are equally true scenarios. Obviously, they offer free massages when ur back is hurting after days

im not surprised they have to have a masseuse on site, who wouldnt have a bad back after sitting on some of those silly chairs
                      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                        im not surprised they have to have a massuse on site, who wouldnt have a bad back after sitting on some of those silly chairs
                        hehe. :D
                        "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
                        ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Love&Peace View Post

I can't not agree with you. I think you're spot on. Their jobs must be really stressful. Here we type and look in awe but i don't think the workers at google are that amazed, i think they're just grateful that google are acknowledging their hard work. These people must be really brainy alhamdulilah.

Comment

Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
                            Erm, being or producing something like nothing done or experienced or created before; a mind so innovational, so original! If you think you're creative then google will have yer!
                            okaayyyy..so what did you produce that was so "innovative and original' that makes you think you fit the bill, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                              im not surprised they have to have a masseuse on site, who wouldnt have a bad back after sitting on some of those silly chairs
                              Lol, the chairs look cool though.

Comment

okaayyyy..so what did you produce that was so "innovative and original' that makes you think you fit the bill, eh?
                                I can't tell you. If i did, knowing you sisters, you'd probably tax my innovations and it would no longer be "original". :p:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X