should i wear a jubo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i wear a jubo?

assalamlaykum dear brothers and sisters in islam.

i wear a scarf but want to know should i wear jubo and why. please all participate. jazakumullah

allah.fis

Re: should i wear a jubo?

wa alaykum salam
    u mean jilbab/abayah?
    yeh sis insha allah u shud, it will b better for u...
    if u have the inclination to do it then dnt let ne doubts put u off insha allah
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

since I started wearing one, I find it so much easier in terms of not having to worry all the time about whether you're properly concealing your figure- I used to be paranoid about if my top was long enough etc, alhamdullilah the abaya removes that :up:

Comment

not only is it fardh (cumplosory) there are soo many benefits outkhi subhanAllah

in the summer people look at you and say aren't you hot... well actualyl we are a lot less hotter than them, as the fabric of abayas/jilbab are thin and air gets through and they are not clinging to your skin like their tight jeans do which makes them sweat but you will feel free and cool

also sis you don't have to worry about people 'checking you out' when people, especially men talk to you, you know they are looking at your face and nothing else and listening to what you are saying

mashAllah sis best option for u:up:
        Bye bye :salams

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
          not only is it fardh (cumplosory) there are soo many benefits outkhi subhanAllah

in the summer people look at you and say aren't you hot... well actualyl we are a lot less hotter than them, as the fabric of abayas/jilbab are thin and air gets through and they are not clinging to your skin like their tight jeans do which makes them sweat but you will feel free and cool

also sis you don't have to worry about people 'checking you out' when people, especially men talk to you, you know they are looking at your face and nothing else and listening to what you are saying

mashAllah sis best option for u:up:
          great advice and i agree with everything *Thumbs Up*

sis Farah, you should try to wear it inshAllah :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X