Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews needed?!

yes yes yes.. .another cosmetic thread muahha

I'm lookin to invest in a ghd IV mini styler, however whats the best price out there? and hows the product like?

Re: Reviews needed?!

you give me jokes man :p

Comment

ello ello :D

My bro owns a pair and its pretty good. You can do some nice curls with it too :p

just compare prices innit on google..you should come up with some results.

Comment

Bruv, the amount of cosmetics you use, you might as well be made out of plastic :rotfl:
        Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

the product is good until your hair start falling out :up:
          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
            the product is good until your hair start falling out :up:
            experienced it? :o

Bint.... lol find me a decent site to purcahse it from... or ask your bro where he got his from (gay boy.. whats he doing with one? :p)

Comment

Originally posted by Hassnetwork View Post
              experienced it? :o

Bint.... lol find me a decent site to purcahse it from... or ask your bro where he got his from (gay boy.. whats he doing with one? :p)
              no alhamdulillah, but its more likely to happen to u if ur a gay i mean guy* sorry

it basically damages ur hair a lot if you use it too often
              Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

If the leaders of the 'Anti-Straighteners Group' - RoadWarrior and Abu Musab - see this thread you're in deep trouble!

Comment

it basically damages ur hair a lot if you use it too often
                  Naah, not GHD's. I think you're referring to the older versions of straighteners.

Comment

i nicked mine of my cousin brother cause they were pink (yeah, i know, i think hes gay too..straightening his hair with pink ghd's)...

but i think my sister went and bought hers brand new off ebay...try that..
                    "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

Originally posted by MrOnline View Post
                      Naah, not GHD's. I think you're referring to the older versions of straighteners.
                      ofcourse it damages your hair...ur practically burning it to straightness..

u wont see the effects now, but you will when you become an old doho.
                      "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

lol

Comment

Excessive use of any straightener will damage ur hair - be it ghd or whatever

Comment

gay
                            Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post
                            i think hes gay too..straightening his hair with pink ghd's)...
                            Assalamualaykum,

Can we please stop using the word "gay" casually? Straighteners are NOT only for women and gay people. Aarrghh!

Comment

Originally posted by xyz View Post
                              Excessive use of any straightener will damage ur hair - be it ghd or whatever
                              If you say so.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X