• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want to become a Farmer

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
    :rotfl:

I wanna raise an army or turtle :D
    lol god your turtle obsession didnt wear off yet?
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

You could get a lot of good deeds if you provide to Muslims halal organic meat from animals who were not mistreated and given hormones and other bad stuff.

Looking for halal organic meat is like looking for the holy grail here where I live. I have to travel hours while non-halal organic is at the next door grocery store. Result: I buy very little meat and wish I could become vegetarian but I can't.

If you really want to be a farmer, please go ahead. I don't know what it is to be a farmer but for sure you would help Muslims in your country to keep it halal. Non organic "halal" isn't good at all.

Comment

I wanna be a dad
        If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
          :rotfl:

I wanna raise an army or turtle :D
          you know regular turtles arent like ninja turtles. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimma View Post
            did they cook your chicken...
            Yes they did. And they told me it tasted good too lol!

Alhamdulilah...
            Celebrated be the praises of thy Lord, the Lord of glory, above what they attribute!
            And peace be upon the apostles and praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds! [Holy Quran - As Saffat]
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYo9kBYNQTw

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
              That's pretty awesome
              Jazakh'ALLAH Khair dear brother / sister!

You know i had become quite attached to that goat,

so on the day of qurbani i went inside and didnt watch

the sacrifice. That goats meat helped plenty of poor people

though Masha'ALLAH... :)
              Celebrated be the praises of thy Lord, the Lord of glory, above what they attribute!
              And peace be upon the apostles and praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds! [Holy Quran - As Saffat]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYo9kBYNQTw

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
                I wanna be a dad
                Insha'Allah...one day it will be so. It is the hardest, most rewarding experience in life, imo.
                “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
                ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
                  I wanna be a dad
                  By the way whats dad has got to do with farming?

Comment

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
                    By the way whats dad has got to do with farming?
                    One has to have a nurturing background to be a farmer. ;)
                    “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”

Comment

Originally posted by ugh View Post
                      AA

you could do what this family did: http://www.organic-halal-meat.com/about_us.html

supply organic genuine halal meat.. or why not open an orchard in some place like Pak?
                      from what I have seen of the prices of halal meat here, I have even considered jumping into the business. Until this year I used to run cattle, goats, chickens etc each summer on a friend's land and in the fall I would slaughter them and butcher. It was the meat for us for the entire year
                      I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Astraeus View Post
                        Insha'Allah...one day it will be so. It is the hardest, most rewarding experience in life, imo.
                        I can think of other adjectives like stressful, frustrating, expensive, life shortening and absolutely worth it
                        I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
                          I can think of other adjectives like stressful, frustrating, expensive, life shortening and absolutely worth it
                          LOL!!! I have accumulated many gray hairs too! But it is "absolutely worth it." :up:

Comment

my closest farm has sold for neraly a million pound. its so amazing and big.. thats a lot of money... i thought i was gonna buy it but...

Comment

Is Halal meat generally more expensive than non-halal meat?

As to Organic Halal meat, some bucthers do sell it.
                              Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
                                my closest farm has sold for neraly a million pound. its so amazing and big.. thats a lot of money... i thought i was gonna buy it but...
                                chicken farming wud be a great idea :up: both in europe and the west
                                لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Working...
                                X