Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to become a Farmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I want to become a Farmer

    I want to become a Farmer in uk. Its a hard job but does anyone have any experience in it. Love to have dozens of cows and sheep lol
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

  • #2
    Re: I want to become a Farmer

    in the uk ? hmm well farmers have a really hard time here, land is expensive, so are animals, so is the upkeep of them, so many laws u have to comply with, and fees and vets bills vaccinations etc that have to be paid. the animals in general are in a poor state because they feed them unnatural foodstuffs and if u wanted to go organic that will cost u even more in food supplies, the price of the land according to the conditions of the lands use previous to having animals on, and so on, in europe they even pay farmers not to grow things when there is a surplus in the market, and so many uk farmers are going bankrupt on a daily basis and are having to close down family run farms . if u want to be a farmer best go somewhere like pakistan its a lot cheaper, more chance insha Allah of being sucessful and u could be involved with providing the poor with ur surpus crops insha Allah so more barakah for u insha Allah all round :up:
    Last edited by *asiya*; 25-04-08, 08:43 AM.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

    The Prophet :saw: said:

    "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

    muslim

    Narrated 'Abdullah:

    The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


    "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

    By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

    [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I want to become a Farmer

      Your quite right because just half a mile away from my house there is a farm house selling at over half a million.
      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I want to become a Farmer

        Originally posted by `asiya View Post
        in the uk ? :up:
        :salams:

        Totally off topic! BUT your AVATAR! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:, but blue Niqaab??
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I want to become a Farmer

          AA

          you could do what this family did: http://www.organic-halal-meat.com/about_us.html

          supply organic genuine halal meat.. or why not open an orchard in some place like Pak?
          "If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel. Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

          http://muslimwiki.com/mw/images/thum...Palestine2.jpg

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I want to become a Farmer

            Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
            :salams:

            Totally off topic! BUT your AVATAR! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:, but blue Niqaab??
            :wswrwb:well its marge its gotta be blue eh lol yea im hoping its the new episodes to come bro, homer becomes muslim and an A1 role model for amrikka, trading in his fav duff beer, and trips down to moe`s bar for the 5 daily salat in the masjid apu converts too :p & bart leave behind his wicked ways and becomes a hafiz of Quran and lisa an alimah who goes to palestine with her bro to teach the israelis how to live in peace in the reigion insha Allah :up:
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

            The Prophet :saw: said:

            "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

            muslim

            Narrated 'Abdullah:

            The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


            "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

            By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

            [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I want to become a Farmer

              Originally posted by `asiya View Post
              :wswrwb:well its marge its gotta be blue eh lol yea im hoping its the new episodes to come bro, homer becomes muslim and an A1 role model for amrikka, trading in his fav duff beer, and trips down to moe`s bar for the 5 daily salat in the masjid apu converts too :p & bart leave behind his wicked ways and becomes a hafiz of Quran and lisa an alimah who goes to palestine with her bro to teach the israelis how to live in peace in the reigion insha Allah :up:
              Want to be a Novelist? :up:

              ‘Sar utha kar maine, kitni khwahishein ki thi
              Kitne khwab dekhe the, kitni koshishein ki thi
              Jab tu rubaroo aaya, nazrein naa mila paaya
              Sar jhooka ke ek pal mein, maine kya naheen Paaya’

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I want to become a Farmer

                Originally posted by Love&Peace View Post
                Want to be a Novelist? :up:
                lol funny u should say that, i would love to write for a living

                Originally posted by ugh View Post
                AA

                you could do what this family did: http://www.organic-halal-meat.com/about_us.html

                supply organic genuine halal meat.. or why not open an orchard in some place like Pak?
                sounds good :up:
                "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

                The Prophet :saw: said:

                "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

                muslim

                Narrated 'Abdullah:

                The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


                "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

                By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

                [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: I want to become a Farmer

                  Doesn't the UK give out farm subsidies?
                  Salam! :)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I want to become a Farmer

                    ohh wow bro wot a cool idea..i can see you with your tweed hat and jacket sipping your tea with your stick and shepard dog....!!!!!!! :hidban:

                    seriously though its hard and also risky with all the diseases that go around the animals ...if they get that hen your doomed man...plus there isnt a lot of businss for soem farmers ow as people are buying more from big chains and that and also cos they aint getting fair pricing and that...:(

                    go to pakland you can have a farm and everything :hidban:

                    the buffalos scray or what

                    then you can send me a lilt chicken
                    :inlove:
                    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I want to become a Farmer

                      i like goats and donkays.

                      i have a thread on donkays
                      Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                      They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]


                      sigpic

                      Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.


                      Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I want to become a Farmer

                        Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
                        I want to become a Farmer in uk. Its a hard job but does anyone have any experience in it. Love to have dozens of cows and sheep lol
                        same here... i'd love to do farming... not for commercial purposes... but just the experience of rearing your own animals, living off the land... seeing the fruits of your labour... etc
                        Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
                        http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

                        Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                        Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

                        Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
                        Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

                        The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

                        ‪#‎ChangingEducation

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: I want to become a Farmer

                          Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
                          I want to become a Farmer in uk. Its a hard job but does anyone have any experience in it. Love to have dozens of cows and sheep lol
                          These UK Muslims could share their experiences with you:

                          Willowbrook Farm

                          http://www.willowbrookorganic.org/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: I want to become a Farmer

                            *~*i want some chickens*~*

                            :hidban::D

                            this is your fault Kasim :p
                            j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: I want to become a Farmer

                              :start:

                              :salams

                              i've wanted to try being a Shepherd for a bit all the Prophets were Shepherds, must be so much Barakha in that profession :love:

                              :wswrwb:
                              Last edited by *IslamicGirl*; 25-04-08, 04:00 PM.
                              Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X