No announcement yet.

Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

Originally posted by Astraeus View Post
    A thread about this in the Ramadhan forum says it is to start Aug 31 or Sept 1...it will be long days, but I cannot think of a better way for my first Ramadhan.

Alhamdulillah!
    Me neither :D

So you got any resolutions Ahki?

Comment

oh wow

:lahawla: time flies! quite scary actually :(

but yes cant wait for the blessed month :inlove:

May Allah allow us to see this Ramadaan and cause it to be beneficial for us. Ameen!

wasalamu alaikum
      :lailah:
      ''And they will be given to drink there a cup mixed with zanjabeel. A spring there, called Salsabeel.'' (76:17-18)

Comment

A thread about this in the Ramadhan forum says it is to start Aug 31 or Sept 1...it will be long days, but I cannot think of a better way for my first Ramadhan.

Alhamdulillah!
        How long is long?
        "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
        (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
          ^ i thought the bro has been muslim for like 4 yrs?

resolutions for ramadan mainly in reading quran, trying to increase the amount, doing more nafl etc.. insha allah :D

first ramadan with baby, so have to see how that goes, wil b more difficult to fit everything in. insha allah wil hav 2 get proper organised so that i cn achieve the most with the time iv got
          MashAllah at first Ramadhan with baby :) Allah make your baby strong and healthy nd Pious :D

Comment

Originally posted by Redmist. View Post
            MashAllah at first Ramadhan with baby :) Allah make your baby strong and healthy nd Pious :D
            aameen :D
            :jkk:
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
              Me neither :D

So you got any resolutions Ahki?
              With all the learning I have been doing, nobody, yet, has brought up in detail about Ramadhan. The first I saw about resolutions was in this thread...so, no resolutions for me yet. :o

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
              How long is long?
              Where I live, according to the calendar from my masjid, it is 14 1/2 hours from the start of Fajr to Maghrib at the start of Ramadhan, and down to around 13 hours at the end.

~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

Comment

im lookin forward to Ramadan because you recieve a greater reward for good acts and its a time when you can cleanse your soul of all the dirt accumulated in 11 months.

Abu Huraira (R.A) related that the Prophet (PBUH) said: Allah the Majestic and Exalted said: "Every deed of man will receive ten to 700 times reward except Siyam (fasting), for it is for Me and I shall reward it (as I like). There are two occasions of joy for one who fasts: one when he breaks the fast and the other when he will meet his Lord" (Muslim). :inlove:
                Time beat you to it

Comment

With all the learning I have been doing, nobody, yet, has brought up in detail about Ramadhan. The first I saw about resolutions was in this thread...so, no resolutions for me yet. :o
                  its not a compulsory thing but basically people like to think of some targets and resolutions to get the most benefit out of the month.
                  personally i do think it helps, bc u can organise more. the time will go quickly and its very precious
                  <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

were waiting oh blessed month...fr you to come ...:inlove::hidban:
                    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

i found out from my appa todayy..thatt....if you keep your fast properly-no swearing e.t.c...thennn if you make a dua at the time of Iftar, it gets accepted...

how bloody wicked is that???!!!(excuse the language):hidban:
                      "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

some people eat and drink so much after iftar they find it hard to pray salah properly

Comment

Alhamdulillah yep cnt wait!

We're all off to Saudi Insha'allah coz my bros been requested to enter the Kings Annual Quraan Competition so please make dua'a!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X