Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!


    assalamualaykum...
    i just realised...we are in rabi-ul-awwal/rabi-uthani..meaning thers not much time left till ramadhan, right?...

    ...im so excited!!!:D

    Inshallah this year i intent on praying all of my full taraweeh, and im going to sit 15 minutes before iftar and make dua...

    any body else got any resolutions for the new upcoming ramadhan?...

    wassalam..:up:
    "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

  • #2
    Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

    resolution: to fast :p

    lols this thread is cwuut btw sis :love:
    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

      Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post
      any body else got any resolutions for the new upcoming ramadhan?...[/FONT][/COLOR]
      :D yes, to be more and more stronger in my faith and to inshallah spend much mroe time at the Masjid :D

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

        Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
        :D yes, to be more and more stronger in my faith and to inshallah spend much mroe time at the Masjid :D
        so bro, this year is going to be your first ramadan?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

          ^ i thought the bro has been muslim for like 4 yrs?

          resolutions for ramadan mainly in reading quran, trying to increase the amount, doing more nafl etc.. insha allah :D

          first ramadan with baby, so have to see how that goes, wil b more difficult to fit everything in. insha allah wil hav 2 get proper organised so that i cn achieve the most with the time iv got
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

            Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
            ^ i thought the bro has been muslim for like 4 yrs?

            resolutions for ramadan mainly in reading quran, trying to increase the amount, doing more nafl etc.. insha allah :D

            first ramadan with baby, so have to see how that goes, wil b more difficult to fit everything in. insha allah wil hav 2 get proper organised so that i cn achieve the most with the time iv got

            mashallah @ first ramadhan with baby :)

            This thread should be in Ramadhan forum, yes?

            I think there's a countdown thread in there too already. This one can be for resolutions maybe.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

              I think he's been practicing for 4 years now?

              Ibrahim bro .. have u wrote that letter yet?
              When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

              Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

                Salaam Alaikum,

                I too am so excited about Ramadan :hidban: Insha Allah I wont be sick this year so I will be able to fast all days and pray proper instead of sitting.
                (I know its ok to pray sitting if youre ill, but for me I love Salaat and it means alot to me to be able to perform it in the proper fashion)

                This year will also be special because it is my sons first Ramadan and he has made the intention to fast with me. We have talked about how he will handle fasting during school and he is still learning Salaat. Alhamdulillah it warms a mommys heart :inlove:

                So, Insha Allah, my resolution is to set a good example for my son and make this a great Ramadan. :up:

                ws, :)



                EDIT:

                Originally posted by Treasured Soul
                Ibrahim bro .. have u wrote that letter yet?
                Oh yeah ! I forgot about the letter :)

                *goes to check the other thread for updates* :D
                Last edited by Hijabi_Solja; 24-04-08, 08:05 PM.

                وَأَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضُّرُّ وَأَنْتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ
                فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ فَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِ مِنْ ضُرٍّ وَآتَيْنَاهُ أَهْلَهُ وَمِثْلَهُمْ مَعَهُمْ رَحْمَةً مِنْ عِنْدِنَا وَذِكْرَى لِلْعَابِدِينَ
                And Ayub, when he cried to his Lord, (saying): Harm has afflicted me, and Thou art the most Merciful of the merciful.
                Therefore We responded to him and took off what harm he had, and We gave him his family and the like of them with them: a mercy from Us and a reminder to the worshippers.
                (21: 83 - 84)
                ______________________________________________

                WARNING: EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HUMORIST. Please Beware of Random Comedic Outbursts :D ________________________________________

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

                  Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
                  so bro, this year is going to be your first ramadan?
                  No my third Brother mashallah :up:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

                    Originally posted by RoadWarrior View Post
                    mashallah @ first ramadhan with baby :)

                    This thread should be in Ramadhan forum, yes?

                    I think there's a countdown thread in there too already. This one can be for resolutions maybe.
                    but more people will see it here i think so could move it after a bit?
                    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

                      Originally posted by Treasured Soul View Post
                      I think he's been practicing for 4 years now?

                      Ibrahim bro .. have u wrote that letter yet?
                      No :embar:

                      But never mind that, Im even more embarassed to ask this but............when is Ramadan falling this year? September?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

                        Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
                        No :embar:

                        But never mind that, Im even more embarassed to ask this but............when is Ramadan falling this year? September?

                        awww ... how comes?

                        yes, i do believe they are starting very early september!

                        they are gonna be hard :(
                        When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

                        Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

                          Originally posted by Treasured Soul View Post
                          yes, i do believe they are starting very early september!

                          they are gonna be hard :(
                          So how many hours will that be then? Its going to be soooooooo hard but may Allah (swt) keep us steadfast as we show Him how much we love Him and Him alone.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

                            Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                            ^ i thought the bro has been muslim for like 4 yrs?

                            resolutions for ramadan mainly in reading quran, trying to increase the amount, doing more nafl etc.. insha allah :D

                            Wa Salaam Aleykum wr wbr

                            first ramadan with baby, so have to see how that goes, wil b more difficult to fit everything in. insha allah wil hav 2 get proper organised so that i cn achieve the most with the time iv got
                            They want to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the disbelievers hate (it).)- It is He Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the idolators hate (it).) Surah Al-Tawbah 32-33

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Excited:D-not long left till Ramadhan!!

                              Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
                              So how many hours will that be then? Its going to be soooooooo hard but may Allah (swt) keep us steadfast as we show Him how much we love Him and Him alone.
                              A thread about this in the Ramadhan forum says it is to start Aug 31 or Sept 1...it will be long days, but I cannot think of a better way for my first Ramadhan.

                              Alhamdulillah!

                              ~ Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA)

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X