Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12,000 free texts!

AssalamuAlaykum

Back in the days (not so long ago) *grin* you used to get 1000 free texts with a $30 o2 topup.....now you get 12,000 I so dont know what to do with them and people call me a text addict, loq Just thought I'd share the happy news. *smile* so insha'Allah if you usually topup that much on a diff network then it'd work out great for you to get an 02 sim instead.

WassalamuAlaykum
    s a b r

Re: 12,000 free texts!

wa alaikum salaam

you lucky get!
    we'll see how many of those texts you use on me :p

Comment

Originally posted by urban_rose View Post
      wa alaikum salaam

you lucky get!
      we'll see how many of those texts you use on me :p
      AssalamuAlaykum

loq :love: its the other num, pay as u go....hehe but :insha: I will *sticks tongue out* ya'all should try it sometime though....

WassalamuAlaykum
      s a b r

Comment

I hate sending text messages
        Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

Originally posted by GAL-actic View Post
          I hate sending text messages
          AssalamuAlaykum

Whatttt? loq how in the world is that??? I'm such an addict

WassalamuAlaykum
          s a b r

Comment

Huh? How do I get them?
            [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
            [/CENTER]
            [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
            [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
            [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
            [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
            Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
            [/CENTER]

Comment

i only got 300

Comment

I don't like o2 because they always leave me out, say my friend gets an offer or something, I don't get a text message about it and I'm also registered online and stuff. A loyal customer, I am.

Then they call me and tell me the call will be recorded for their sake, don't even give me anything half decent and make me feel like a right fool falling all over my words because I got excited about being recorded. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
                  Huh? How do I get them?
                  AssalamuAlaykum

Topup $30 *grin* and you get them! hehe, I dint even sign up, just happened.

WassalamuAlaykum

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
                  i only got 300
                  AssalamuAlaykum

Coz you only topup $10, loq

WassalamuAlaykum

Originally posted by scribble View Post
                  I don't like o2 because they always leave me out, say my friend gets an offer or something, I don't get a text message about it and I'm also registered online and stuff. A loyal customer, I am.

Then they call me and tell me the call will be recorded for their sake, don't even give me anything half decent and make me feel like a right fool falling all over my words because I got excited about being recorded. :(
                  AssalamuAlaykum

loq!! hehe sometimes not everybody gets the text message, but if your friend gets it then make sure to try it out on your fone also and it will most likely work sis *grin*

WassalamuAlaykum
                  s a b r

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Haya View Post
                    AssalamuAlaykum

Whatttt? loq how in the world is that??? I'm such an addict

WassalamuAlaykum
                    I really hate it. Don't ask me why I have a phone either lol. It's always somewhere in my room. My mum hates it but uhm yeah at home they know they can expect that from...When I take my phone with me it's somewhere in my bag and I can't be bothered to look for it when it rings. I'm soooooooooooo oldschool:p
                    Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

Howwwwwwwwwww

I'm always topping up, I get nothing free!!!!!! See told you they leave me out! :(

Comment

sure its 12,000 and not 1200?
                        Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

remember back in the days when everyone was on one2one and sometimes texting used to go free with them free center numbers and everyone was txtin all the time or sometimes they would find free voicemail scams, those were the days
                          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by GAL-actic View Post
                            I really hate it. Don't ask me why I have a phone either lol. It's always somewhere in my room. My mum hates it but uhm yeah at home they know they can expect that from...When I take my phone with me it's somewhere in my bag and I can't be bothered to look for it when it rings. I'm soooooooooooo oldschool:p
                            AssalamuAlaykum

loq your poor fone I live with mine

WassalamuAlaykum
                            s a b r

Comment

It's actually quite ridiculous how much I spend on topping up, not much I can assure you, not every week or anything but... I can't afford it, so I should stop.

..I need a job.

o2 smelly. Ugh! I'm gonna go work at 3, see how they like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X