what should i do in this situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what should i do in this situation

I think it's more to do with rep, and being played for a fool then the actual money involved.

Brother on a serious note don't do anything silly like the Muslim kid in NW London who stabbed his best mate over £10 that was owed to him, because at the end of the day it's not worth messing your life up over a little money, these things tend to escalate when people start frontin and threaten each other, I'm telling you bro you might be able to beat him up but if you make him loose face he might do something stupid without thinking like come at you with a knife, I talk fro experience.

Inshallah Allah will reward you with more, through your patience and intelligence.

As I said I speak from experience, I was only messing earlier as you reminded me of my 15 year old little brother as he speaks in a similar manor and I constantly take the mick till he speaks properly (at least in the house) the area we live in is THE ghetto, my brother has been threatened with a knife, broken bottle and even a gun, 1 of his mates has been shot dead and at least three that I know of, have been stabbed, he basically has to affiliate somewhat with the local gang just so he wouldn't get picked on and mugged constantly as in on a daily basis, at the moment we are just waiting a year till he finishes his gcse's then we are going to move Inshallah.

My advise is if you can, make him pay you in installments maybe that way you will get your money back eventually, say £30 a week for 10 weeks? It might take longer but then both of you get what you want without any beef, and once he's paid you in full maybe cut ties.

Comment

If he doesn't pay at the end of the month, send round a big scary older brother or cousin to go round and just 'ask' about the money;)
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

thnx evry1. i know what i need 2 do

Comment

hopefully not beat him up, and be a good person about it inshAllah

Comment

wait till the end of the month obliviously if yu gave him until then...wots the point stressin...?

cross the bridge when you get to it...
            j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

update. i call him y2d he said on da day he give my money he wants 2 go clubbin. he must be dumb if he thinks im gonna pay cos evrytime he has money he blows it on gambling and ****. i do want 2 be his friend bcos i still have few things 2 learn from him. then mayb when da time comes i can allow him and give him a few slaps. oh yeh when i said he is a playa i mean he gets lashed bares.

Comment

Originally posted by who d man View Post
                update. i call him y2d he said on da day he give my money he wants 2 go clubbin. he must be dumb if he thinks im gonna pay cos evrytime he has money he blows it on gambling and ****. i do want 2 be his friend bcos i still have few things 2 learn from him. then mayb when da time comes i can allow him and give him a few slaps. oh yeh when i said he is a playa i mean he gets lashed bares.
                lol

hmmmm...learn form him...

Comment

buss a cap in his ....
                  Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
                  http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                  Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
                  Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Originally posted by seven View Post
                    buss a cap in his ....
                    :scratch:

Comment

id say get your money and then run

becos thats wot hapens wen people stay with people that in reality may not benefit them..those people end up turning the other way themselves
                      "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

ello evry1 itz all bless i got it finallllllllllly . were still tyt n thnx 2 evry1 who helkped

Comment

i think you should get us something as we helped you get it back :D
                          Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

Originally posted by who d man View Post
                            ello evry1 itz all bless i got it finallllllllllly . were still tyt n thnx 2 evry1 who helkped
                            alhamdullilah :)

Originally posted by Khuram_2k? View Post
                            i think you should get us something as we helped you get it back :D

:)

Comment

Working...
                            X