what should i do in this situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should i do in this situation

i lent my mate 300 pounds and he is not giving back my money he keeps making excuses. i sent him a text saying ur such a chief man if u dont give my money watch. he called me and said heres the deal i will give it by end of month i wont screw u were mates bla bla. idk if i should be friends with him still after he gives my money. im gonna ask him to lend me some money when he gives mine i know he wont give it. then i will spark some beef with him and thenl terrorise him. he knows where i live so i cant do jack cos he will defo grass me up. he is a playa i dont think i am. were both east mandems he knows some heads but i dont think they will back him up. someone has to teach him to not **** around with ppl and he done with me. what should i do.

Re: what should i do in this situation

Wait till end of month. If he's really your friend he'll pay.

also are you expecting the brother pay the 300 pound all at once? if so than quite obvious why brother be having trouble paying up tell him he don't have to pay it all one go he can give half now half next time.
    Last edited by Omar Mukhtar; 17-04-08, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Firstly think back to the reason why the bro asked you for the money, he might be trying to get the money together, im sure he doesnt have £300 to give it to you, otherwise he wouldnt have asked you.
      I guess you need to keep asking him and tell him about the man who fought in this battle and he had an arrow hit him and died. People were saying "wow he is a shaheed" but the prophet salallahu alayhe wa sallam said no cos he borrowed someone's izar without them knowing so he is tormented in the barzakh with a fire of izar. Ill get the full hadeeth off my sis cos she showed me today aswell!
      anyways if he doesnt give it back then i think you should scare him with taking him to court :p dno if he is just tryna make u forget the money he myt giv it bak.
      and if he says "breh man u suppose to b a mate n u treat me like dis" just tell him u thought u wer his mate too and u need the money and he keeps making excuses and if doesnt give the money when you need it its gna cause a rift between you. (as it already is by the looks of things)

just my opinion and what i'd do. but then again i give money to my closest of friends and they pay me back straight away mashaAllah

Comment

Originally posted by who d man View Post
        i lent my mate 300 pounds and he is not giving back my money he keeps making excuses. i sent him a text saying ur such a chief man if u dont give my money watch. he called me and said heres the deal i will give it by end of month i wont screw u were mates bla bla. idk if i should be friends with him still after he gives my money. im gonna ask him to lend me some money when he gives mine i know he wont give it. then i will spark some beef with him and thenl terrorise him. he knows where i live so i cant do jack cos he will defo grass me up. he is a playa i dont think i am. were both east mandems he knows some heads but i dont think they will back him up. someone has to teach him to not **** around with ppl and he done with me. what should i do.
        GEEEEEZER! MY BLOOD! Why start some beef? Listen islamically what you wana do about him lending you money and you not paying is wrong! Why do you wana become arrogant and cause trouble for no reason? He may be going through some problems that he can't pay you back, be patient dude, allah will inshallah reward you, be nice to him...at the end of the day, if you don't get that £300, your not gona be poor, you will till be able to clothe and feed yourself. :up:
        Never give the devil a ride, He will always want to drive

Comment

Originally posted by Niqaabi View Post
          Firstly think back to the reason why the bro asked you for the money, he might be trying to get the money together, im sure he doesnt have £300 to give it to you, otherwise he wouldnt have asked you.
          I guess you need to keep asking him and tell him about the man who fought in this battle and he had an arrow hit him and died. People were saying "wow he is a shaheed" but the prophet salallahu alayhe wa sallam said no cos he borrowed someone's izar without them knowing so he is tormented in the barzakh with a fire of izar. Ill get the full hadeeth off my sis cos she showed me today aswell!
          anyways if he doesnt give it back then i think you should scare him with taking him to court :p dno if he is just tryna make u forget the money he myt giv it bak.
          and if he says "breh man u suppose to b a mate n u treat me like dis" just tell him u thought u wer his mate too and u need the money and he keeps making excuses and if doesnt give the money when you need it its gna cause a rift between you. (as it already is by the looks of things)

just my opinion and what i'd do. but then again i give money to my closest of friends and they pay me back straight away mashaAllah
          um can I borrow some money please? :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Mujib View Post
            um can I borrow some money please? :up:
            no

Comment

Originally posted by Niqaabi View Post
              no
              Ok

Comment

Ay wot bredrin, is da man Muslim? if e is den give im till da end of the munf innit, as we all muslim bruvas at da end of da day right!

If e dont pay up, den ave sum harsh words first, den git sum of dem bearded terrorist looking bruvs from the masjid, you know da 1's day luk mentol but dey shreeef innit layk all noice it will shame im up innit.

If mite wurk u neva no.

Reppin East London Man Dem AAAALLLLLLL DDDDAAAAAYYYY

E17, E5, E9, N16, E11, E10, E7

Comment

Patience....
                  Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

Yeah forget what I said, He ^^^^ speaks the truth:up:

Comment

Are all speakin english bruv GEEZER! YO YO?

Comment

Originally posted by who d man View Post
                        You learnt your lesson now innit?

Never lend anyone any money unless its family!

Comment

Some people are like that. They wont pay your money until you forget. And when you inquire about your cash let say in 3 months, the borrower will start complaining about you stalking all the time, being anti muslim bro and stuff like that this behavior is so cliche.
                          I do not like people who complain and insult you when you ask about your cash.
                          Then they will go around publicizing you being a bad guy, inconsiderate, intolerant, in short make you look bad
                          The number one reason you should adopt a black cat is because they are less likely to get adopted. I don't know the reason why

Comment

as one of the brothers/sisters said be patient no need to get all hype about it. are you going hungry because of lending the bro the cash. you should niyyah it as sadaqa its better for you and for him on the day of judgement and if the brother does give it back to you then Alhamdulillah.
                            he might also be in some predicament that he perhaps cant afford to give the whole 300 at once. if it was 3000 or 30 000 then ofcorse its a different story and as Allah says document transactions. but for 300 cmon brother give him time and as i said make niyyah that of sadaqa just for incase.
                            i dont know ur financial stance but be patient insha allah.
                            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Luke 6:35 "But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.

:)
                              I like to quote myself
                              - nomoreillusions

Comment

Working...
                              X