• miss-islamic
    replied
    Re: Almost punched in the face

Make wudo. And then tell us what happened. :D

Leave a comment:

• SD.
    replied

That's sad; really. The ignorance they displayed. And to top that, they didn't even look British? Someday they'll reflect upon this incident and wonder how stupid they must have looked. Glad you're safe though.

Leave a comment:

• Tranquillity
    replied

May Allah protect all of our sisters and give our brothers the courage to do likewise. ameen!

Leave a comment:

• angel*
    replied

wow kubs! im really glad 2 hear that u got away when you did and now im just very very angry at them chavs! people like them are just not worth it hunz, when sum1 starts up with insults- that one can take but the minute they bring Islam into it, walking away just isnt an option anymore..im really proud of you sweets! :love:
    but getting them self defence classes aint a bad idea, iv been 2 them many many times and they are just gr8!

Leave a comment:

• abdellah001
    replied

salam,

Like above poster said should invoke the protection of Allah as you leave the house, and when in fear, remmeber Allah much..

Reciting part of sura yaseen when tryin to avoid an enemy is recomended,

36.9: And We have made before them a barrier and a barrier behind them, then We have covered them over so that they do not see

some Duas before leaving house

http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=10

Leave a comment:

• stepz_stepz
    replied

alhamdillah u r ok kubs,,,,wat a day hey?.,,,,

i wud jus advice u to read surah nas, falaq and ikhlas(x3 each) and ayatul kursi (x3) and wipe yourself from top to bottom b4 u leave ur house

n once u leave ur home read : bismilliah, tawakaltu alalah,wa la hawla wa la quwata ili lilah'

insha'allah u will b protected!!!!!!!!!!

aalhamdilahh,,works 4 me n everyone i no dat has read it!!!

but mashAllah i hav to congratulate u 4 ur bravery!!
    Last edited by stepz_stepz; 06-04-08, 01:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• UkhtAlMuslimeen
    replied

Originally posted by ummbilal View Post
    shes not dumb at all, her dad isnt your dad subhannallah

and yes thai boxing sounds like a good idea as well as a driving licence inshaallah
    eerrrmm...it was'nt meant to sound offensive or anything like that. i think kubs knows that.

Leave a comment:

• LastFriday
    replied

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
    if u have a garage then a punch bag is excellent to practice on sis, i put one up, u just need a fat chain on one of the joists and u can practice ur moves on that, it really does help to have some perspective on how to kick and deal with a heavy object coming at u and teaches u how to throw your weight behind ur moves ( make sure u wear boxing goves though or it will take the skin off your knuckles )
    Originally posted by Kubs View Post
    :rotfl:

I thought of pepper spray...a kick....whacks with umbrella.......and then *picks abayah*....run run run!
    ukhti kubs if a man or someone bigger than u comes at u and u might not have much of a chance , what i taught my sons was the two finger eye jab when they come at u just open your index and middle fingers wide pull your arm back keeping your fingers straight and strong and then push forward with all your weight behind it and push them into your attackers eyes ... then run as fast as u can insha Allah ( make sure u pick up your jilbab as u run :p ) seriously my son had to use this a few weeks back and it works a treat. if they grab your wrist then kick them hard in the shin then use the other arm with the same move

as the old jamican saying goes " he who fight and run away live to fight another day"
    Oh my goodness....you guys are dangerous....but it would be so hilarious to see a sister doing all these o.O :wacko:

Leave a comment:

• ummbilal
    replied

Originally posted by UkhtAlMuslimeen View Post
    kubs...you told your dad???
    are you dumb or are you dumb?
    ...ok, maybe your dads not like mine...but he would be picking me up all the time from that day forwards...and then he would say something like..'its becuase of the way you dress..blah blah'
    shes not dumb at all, her dad isnt your dad subhannallah

and yes thai boxing sounds like a good idea as well as a driving licence inshaallah

Leave a comment:

• Cartman
    replied

Originally posted by Spiff View Post
    Of course : mob justice, that's the efficient, moral thing to do...
    better than no justice

Leave a comment:

• Kubs
    replied

Originally posted by UkhtAlMuslimeen View Post
    ....is that you ;)..lol!

Leave a comment:

• UkhtAlMuslimeen
    replied

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
    Oh we have all these at home. One of my brothers is a Thai Boxer....he's been doing it for 3 years so he keeps all his stuff at home. He lets me practice...but I'm only an amateur.
    ....is that you ;)..lol!

Leave a comment:

• Kubs
    replied

if u have a garage then a punch bag is excellent to practice on sis, i put one up, u just need a fat chain on one of the joists and u can practice ur moves on that, it really does help to have some perspective on how to kick and deal with a heavy object coming at u and teaches u how to throw your weight behind ur moves ( make sure u wear boxing goves though or it will take the skin off your knuckles )
    Oh we have all these at home. One of my brothers is a Thai Boxer....he's been doing it for 3 years so he keeps all his stuff at home. He lets me practice...but I'm only an amateur.

Leave a comment:

• Spiff
    replied

Originally posted by Al-Nasser View Post
    you should all come to live in Egypt.......and if someone accidentally put his hand on your shoulder he will be beaten 10 minutes straight by a fairly large crowd and they will only stop after they realize that he is blind (true story happened in a bus in Cairo)
    Of course : mob justice, that's the efficient, moral thing to do...

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X