X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Almost punched in the face

bad idea to go in2 a verbal slangin match u cud be ther all day
    I didn't understand half of what they were saying....too much slang :p
    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
      It's no good. I need time for my Islamic lessons Tajvid...Hadith classes....and then general Islamic knowledge.

Where do I find the time? Argh!
      is you dad that serious?....but im not surprised!
      honestly, i know niqaabi's that have been spat at and all sorts of horrible things like that....but you dont tell your parents..unless, your taking legal action..lol!

Comment

It's no good. I need time for my Islamic lessons Tajvid...Hadith classes....and then general Islamic knowledge.

Where do I find the time? Argh!
        if u have a garage then a punch bag is excellent to practice on sis, i put one up, u just need a fat chain on one of the joists and u can practice ur moves on that, it really does help to have some perspective on how to kick and deal with a heavy object coming at u and teaches u how to throw your weight behind ur moves ( make sure u wear boxing goves though or it will take the skin off your knuckles )
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

nd i can tell dis happen in north london cos they called u kurdish
          Last edited by MalikOne™; 06-04-08, 12:16 AM.

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

Originally posted by UkhtAlMuslimeen View Post
            is you dad that serious?....but im not surprised!
            honestly, i know niqaabi's that have been spat at and all sorts of horrible things like that....but you dont tell your parents..unless, your taking legal action..lol!
            I think he is. :D

It's virtually impossible for them to not figure out something was wrong with me. It showed on my face.....I was fuming with anger.
            Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Nasser View Post
              you should all come to live in Egypt.......and if someone accidentally put his hand on your shoulder he will be beaten 10 minutes straight by a fairly large crowd and they will only stop after they realize that he is blind (true story happened in a bus in Cairo)
              Of course : mob justice, that's the efficient, moral thing to do...

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                if u have a garage then a punch bag is excellent to practice on sis, i put one up, u just need a fat chain on one of the joists and u can practice ur moves on that, it really does help to have some perspective on how to kick and deal with a heavy object coming at u and teaches u how to throw your weight behind ur moves ( make sure u wear boxing goves though or it will take the skin off your knuckles )
                Oh we have all these at home. One of my brothers is a Thai Boxer....he's been doing it for 3 years so he keeps all his stuff at home. He lets me practice...but I'm only an amateur.

Comment

Oh we have all these at home. One of my brothers is a Thai Boxer....he's been doing it for 3 years so he keeps all his stuff at home. He lets me practice...but I'm only an amateur.
                  ....is that you ;)..lol!

Comment

....is that you ;)..lol!

Comment

• Re: Almost punched in the face

Originally posted by Spiff View Post
                      Of course : mob justice, that's the efficient, moral thing to do...
                      better than no justice
                      May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

kubs...you told your dad???
                        are you dumb or are you dumb?
                        ...ok, maybe your dads not like mine...but he would be picking me up all the time from that day forwards...and then he would say something like..'its becuase of the way you dress..blah blah'
                        shes not dumb at all, her dad isnt your dad subhannallah

and yes thai boxing sounds like a good idea as well as a driving licence inshaallah

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

:rotfl:

I thought of pepper spray...a kick....whacks with umbrella.......and then *picks abayah*....run run run!
                          ukhti kubs if a man or someone bigger than u comes at u and u might not have much of a chance , what i taught my sons was the two finger eye jab when they come at u just open your index and middle fingers wide pull your arm back keeping your fingers straight and strong and then push forward with all your weight behind it and push them into your attackers eyes ... then run as fast as u can insha Allah ( make sure u pick up your jilbab as u run :p ) seriously my son had to use this a few weeks back and it works a treat. if they grab your wrist then kick them hard in the shin then use the other arm with the same move

as the old jamican saying goes " he who fight and run away live to fight another day"
                          Oh my goodness....you guys are dangerous....but it would be so hilarious to see a sister doing all these o.O :wacko:
                          " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by ummbilal View Post
                            shes not dumb at all, her dad isnt your dad subhannallah

and yes thai boxing sounds like a good idea as well as a driving licence inshaallah
                            eerrrmm...it was'nt meant to sound offensive or anything like that. i think kubs knows that.

Comment

alhamdillah u r ok kubs,,,,wat a day hey?.,,,,

i wud jus advice u to read surah nas, falaq and ikhlas(x3 each) and ayatul kursi (x3) and wipe yourself from top to bottom b4 u leave ur house

n once u leave ur home read : bismilliah, tawakaltu alalah,wa la hawla wa la quwata ili lilah'

insha'allah u will b protected!!!!!!!!!!

aalhamdilahh,,works 4 me n everyone i no dat has read it!!!

but mashAllah i hav to congratulate u 4 ur bravery!!
                              Last edited by stepz_stepz; 06-04-08, 01:19 AM.
                              Verily Allah(s.w.t) is with the Patient ones!

Comment

salam,

Like above poster said should invoke the protection of Allah as you leave the house, and when in fear, remmeber Allah much..

Reciting part of sura yaseen when tryin to avoid an enemy is recomended,

36.9: And We have made before them a barrier and a barrier behind them, then We have covered them over so that they do not see

some Duas before leaving house

http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=10
                                Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X