Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Almost punched in the face

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
    This is getting ridiculous. It seems like you guys are getting worse abuses over in UK and EUROPE then here in the US....I mean, its been a WHILE Since I heard of a muslim sister or brother being attacked....A VERY LONG TIME...and it all started here.....I really think some of you people should move! LEAVE THE Stupid country! Especially, sister Asiya, you seem to have gone through a lot in that stupid small Island.
    you should all come to live in Egypt.......and if someone accidentally put his hand on your shoulder he will be beaten 10 minutes straight by a fairly large crowd and they will only stop after they realize that he is blind (true story happened in a bus in Cairo)
    My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

I hope and pray that you are ok sis kubs :love: , your situation scares me i wouldnt know how to handle them girls, 4 of them too.You are so brave.
      May Allah guide us and help us.

Comment

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the forenoon or in the afternoon is better than the world and whatever is in it."
        They want to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the disbelievers hate (it).)- It is He Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the idolators hate (it).) Surah Al-Tawbah 32-33

Comment

They want to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the disbelievers hate (it).)- It is He Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the idolators hate (it).) Surah Al-Tawbah 32-33

Comment

woah subhanAllah, Im not even sure what to say to you ukhtee except erm, well done on the bravery, may Allah reward you for sticking up for the deen and may he protect you always. I think sisters who travel alone much and cant go around with a mahrem, they should all learn kick boxing or something so they can kick some kuffar stuff.

You know the one who dies protecting himself and his family, then he dies a shaheed, shame you didnt die [lol not in that way]

But yea, thats my message, now heres a message from adz3 about a incident that happened in mine and his college (RUTC college) - goiing on from lastfridays post about how to deal with kuffar lol.

----

Asalamulaykum
            Ameen to the earlier dua’s. May allah swt protect you sister from such situations in the future. Amen. The sad thing i find is that how no one else helped.
            I’ve left this forum however whilst looking at events, I noticed this thread and it brought back an incident which occurred in my college. RUTC. Which at that current stage had the best isoc in the world, however now the bext isoc is QM however that’s another issue for another particular thread with another particular uni for another particular time inshaAllah looool
            Ok now for the story. let me set the scene first inshaAllah. Picture a college in a white then white area. In the middle of that college a bunch of sisters, abaya hijab etc. An incident occurs whereby a white youth hurls discriminative abuse at one of the sisters. The Rutc sisters, as hot headed as some of them where, MashaAllah i believe took it upon themselves to wait for the boy outside his class room if i remember correctly. Magrib time kicks in and everyone goes to the prayer room to pray.
            In which time some of the brothers find out what had happened and found out which class the boy was in. Now ruct was blessed with some big brothers mashaAllah, and some slightly hot headed ones.
            Two of the brothers, one of the big ones and one of the hot headed ones, go to the boys class.
            O yeh, the brother in charge of the mission put 2 brothers at each entrance to make sure he didn’t run away.
            The two brothers walked into the class and tell the boy to come out. After a conversation with he teacher the boy is taken out.
            Now the boy i must say, was completely S**** it. One of the brother placed his arm around him to comfort him to make sure he was not scared loool. And we talk to him and explain how in Islam we have a 0 % policy of tolerance when it comes misbehaving with our sisters.
            Neway..we walk him to the sister prayer room and knock on the door and ask for the sister to come to the door. The boy was made to lower his gaze and apologise for what was said.
            He was then made to run home down the road from our college.
            As the brothers from the isoc find out later if i remember correctly the sisters were not even there who were involved in the incident *waks head*

WARNING: the brother involed where stopped by security that same day so i woudnt advise anyone to do this so openely as if we own the college *waks head* and nothings gona happen.

---
            Last edited by Abu Muslim; 05-04-08, 11:19 PM.
            http:/www.alghurabaa.org
            Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
              woah subhanAllah, Im not even sure what to say to you ukhtee except erm, well done on the bravery, may Allah reward you for sticking up for the deen and may he protect you always. I think sisters who travel alone much and cant go around with a mahrem, they should all learn kick boxing or something so they can kick some kuffar stuff.

You know the one who dies protecting himself and his family, then he dies a shaheed, shame you didnt die [lol not in that way]

But yea, thats my message, now heres a message from adz3 about a incident that happened in mine and his college (RUTC college) - goiing on from lastfridays post about how to deal with kuffar lol.
              Jazakallah Khair Abu Muslim. Now my dad is determinded to make me learn Thai Boxing

As for ADZ3...Jazakallah Khair brother for telling me about the incident. Mashallah at the brothers for dealing with the situation in a sensible way. It's good to know you have backup.

When these ladies surrounded me....there were people in sight...but no brothers. Alhamdulillah I am capable of dealing with the situation alone - no problem there. What worried me was when one of the ladies shouted out 'we gonna get our men to beat the hell outta you.'

You see I can deal with 4 giant women....but a man's strength cannot be compared to a woman's strength....so I pretty much panicked when they said that.

Alhamdulillah though.....I managed to get away before it got serious.
              Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

You're 2 cool Kubs

Just read what happened, good on you they were well out of order
                Last edited by Stylish-Girly; 06-04-08, 12:19 AM.
                Time beat you to it

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
                  Jazakallah Khair Abu Muslim. Now my dad is determinded to make me learn Thai Boxing
                  kubs...you told your dad???
                  are you dumb or are you dumb?
                  ...ok, maybe your dads not like mine...but he would be picking me up all the time from that day forwards...and then he would say something like..'its becuase of the way you dress..blah blah'

Comment

ukhti kubs if a man or someone bigger than u comes at u and u might not have much of a chance , what i taught my sons was the two finger eye jab when they come at u just open your index and middle fingers wide pull your arm back keeping your fingers straight and strong and then push forward with all your weight behind it and push them into your attackers eyes ... then run as fast as u can insha Allah ( make sure u pick up your jilbab as u run :p ) seriously my son had to use this a few weeks back and it works a treat. if they grab your wrist then kick them hard in the shin then use the other arm with the same move

as the old jamican saying goes " he who fight and run away live to fight another day"
                    Last edited by *asiya*; 05-04-08, 11:59 PM.
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by UkhtAlMuslimeen View Post
                      kubs...you told your dad???
                      are you dumb or are you dumb?
                      ...ok, maybe your dads not like mine...but he would be picking me up all the time from that day forwards...and then he would say something like..'its becuase of the way you dress..blah blah'
                      I told my brothers

My dad was like ''right...from now on..Thai Boxing on Mondays...Karate on Tuesdays....and Kung Fu on Fridays''
                      Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                        ukhti kubs if a man or someone bigger than u comes at u and u might not have much of a chance , what i taught my sons was the two finger eye jab when they come at u just open your index and middle fingers wide pull your arm back keeping your fingers straight and strong and then push forward with all your weight behind it and push them into your attackers eyes ... then run as fast as u can insha Allah ( make sure u pick up your jilbab as u run :p ) seriously my son had to use this a few weeks back and it works a treat. if they grab your wrist then kick them hard in the shin then use the other arm with the same move

as the old jamican saying goes " he who fight and run away live to fight another day"
                        :rotfl:

I thought of pepper spray...a kick....whacks with umbrella.......and then *picks abayah*....run run run!

Comment

I told my brothers

My dad was like ''right...from now on..Thai Boxing on Mondays...Karate on Tuesdays....and Kung Fu on Fridays''
                          loool!..:rofl1:

Comment

:rotfl:

I thought of pepper spray...and then a kick....whacks with umbrella.......and then *picks abayah*....run run run!
                            thats the way :up:
                            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by UkhtAlMuslimeen View Post
                              loool!..:rofl1:
                              It's no good. I need time for my Islamic lessons Tajvid...Hadith classes....and then general Islamic knowledge.

Where do I find the time? Argh!

Comment

They were black women....all of them.
                                bad idea to go in2 a verbal slangin match u cud be ther all day

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X