Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Almost punched in the face

Originally posted by Joha View Post
    Oh no, well Masha Allah for sticking up for your self, and for Islam!

Hope you didn't get hurt too badly, and gave 'em a good hiding they won't forget :p

(Although, being serious for a moment, if you're in a situation like that again - particularly in London, just walk away - or carry a pepper or stink spray - less messy :up:)
    Because I've never been in a situation like that...I didn't know how to react. They just kept swearing and using slang words...I didn't understand half of what was said :o

I tried walking away but subhanallah it's hard. I couldn't do it...otherwise I'd feel like a coward.
    Last edited by Kubs; 05-04-08, 02:18 PM.
    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Baybars View Post
      I'm sorry that you're hurt. I hope it's not bad. Any one of them wouldn't have said a thing if they were alone. I'm assuming you're in England, in which case bigotry in numbers is a typical cowardly English trait. I bet you are raging huh? Don't be too traumatized though, they aren't worth the stress. DId you call the police?
      I am really angry which is why I can't explain the story...otherwise I'm going to be even more angry :p

I think I need to calm down. It happened 45 minutes ago.
      Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Mukhtar View Post
        why were you on your own. always have someone wid you.

weren't there any other Muslims around to come to your help.?
        I was on my way home from art course. lol.

There was...but they were women. No one helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
          Describe in detail what happened. You'll feel better.
          :up:
          "Love of Allah" <------- Click

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
            I am really angry which is why I can't explain the story...otherwise I'm going to be even more angry :p

I think I need to calm down. It happened 45 minutes ago.
            Yeah, you definitely need to take some time to calm down. Your adrenaline levels are probably through the roof. Give it a few hours, you'll feel better. Try to get out of the house, out and about, doing your normal stuff, as soon as you can though.

Comment

Asalamu'alaikum wa'rahmatullah

I hope you are well insha'Allah. I honestly think it would do you some good if ... you hunted them down and kicked the crap outa them one by one. No-one is hard to find nowadays.
              If you still can, then go back now with someone and a baseball bat.

Failing that, even though I have no faith/respect in the police whatsoever, tell them and tell them to get cctv and press charges. That way you'll get the addresses of those **** anyway and then ... ;).
              May Allah keep you protected.ameen.
              Last edited by Abu Nuh AMW; 05-04-08, 02:41 PM.
              "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
              Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Nuh AMW View Post
                Asalamu'alaikum wa'rahmatullah

May Allah keep you protected.ameen.

Ameen,

Sorry to hear that Kubz,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
                *Pokes everyone in the eye with a carrot*
                Muslim Business Directory

Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
                Al Jazeera Live Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

Comment

Originally posted by Baybars View Post
                  bigotry in numbers is a typical cowardly English trait.
                  Now, that's unfair, and racist also.

Comment

kubs u ok?????????????/
                    Verily Allah(s.w.t) is with the Patient ones!

Comment

Originally posted by hanaa_al_muminah View Post
                      kubs u ok?????????????/
                      Alhamdulillah I'm feeling much better now.

Comment

Alhamdulillah I'm feeling much better now.
                        phew glad 2 hear that! what happened hunz? :there:
                        What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by angel* View Post
                          phew glad 2 hear that! what happened hunz? :there:
                          I'll post it up now Inshallah. Give me a few minutes. It's quite long.

Comment

I'm curious now bt mst of all i'm glad your ok

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
                              Describe in detail what happened. You'll feel better.
                              This is what happened:

I'm on the bus and the bus stops to let people out. 4 women...roughly 6ft ...are all in in front of me not budging. So I politely ask them 'can I please pass through'. The lady stares at me and says 'CALM DOWN YOU ******..we are also moving.' She then says something offensive.

I reply back saying 'you don't have to be rude about it. What's your problem?'

This is when the argument begins.

We all get off the bus and the four 4 women gang around me. They start shouting abuse..'what's our problem? WHAT'S OUR PROBLEM? OUR problem is you...you f'ing this...f'ing that.'

I'm just surprised this minute...confused about the situation. So I raise my voice 'Have some manners....and stop over reacting.'

The 1st lady screams something along the lines of: 'Who do you think you are...you *****...' This is followed by other swear words.

I'm not bothered to listen to any of this...so I start walking away.

At this moment...one of them shouts 'you f'ing terrorist...calm back ere...you coward.....'. As far as I can remember she then proceeds to insult Islam.

I swear...the minute she uttered those words...I've never been this angry in my entire life. I'm not a violent person...I keep things to myself...I don't like confrontation...I don't like fights.

But I turn around and walk back.

Kubs: ‘what did you just say?’

All of them: ‘You **** terrorist…your religion is ******….Islam is ***** and ******.’

1 of them almost grabs my scarf to pull it off….I grab her from the arm and shout ‘if you EVER do that again…..I will kill you.’

One of them punches me.

At this moment I’m so shocked by what’s going on….I grab the phone and shout ‘I’m phoning the police’….only to realise I have no credit.

The lady shouts out: ‘You **** **** **** ****….we should be calling the police…you people are all terrorists…doing this to our country….blowing up people…’

Kubs: ‘lies lies lies lies lies lies….have you been watching the news lately….do you read the newspapers….can you EVEN read? Do you know how many people died in Iraq…Palestine?’

2nd lady: ‘Go back to your country you *******’

Now these women are blatantly not from the UK…so I shout back ‘Why don’t YOU go back to your country.’

All of them: ‘You are not British you disgusting piece of *****’ This is followed by further insults.

Kubs: ‘Does it look like I want to be British?

They then shout out ‘You **** Kurdish ****’

I’m not Kurdish btw

Kubs: ‘Are you people always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?’

This is followed by further insults…..further shouts….and screaming.

I don’t think I’ve heard that many swear words used at one time. :o

The rest is followed by insults…I walk away….they start following me. After a while they get tired and move away.

I can’t recall exactly what was said….so this is only what I could remember. The argument was longer than this - this is only the summarised version.
                              Last edited by Kubs; 05-04-08, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Subhanallah I'm so angry...I need to let off some steam.

My first ever fight with 4 racist non muslims. I've never been so angry in my entire life.

I need to calm down. Argh!

It happens bro. Just shake your head and walk away.

Unless of course they touch you, then take care of business.

Go for the biggest one first with all you have. The others will run after you take care of him ;)
                                Visit our Forum

IslamFactor

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X