Almost punched in the face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost punched in the face

Subhanallah I'm so angry...I need to let off some steam.

My first ever fight with 4 racist non muslims. I've never been so angry in my entire life.

I need to calm down. Argh!
    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Re: Almost punched in the face

what happened? did you knock her teeth out.

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Mukhtar View Post
      what happened? did you knock her teeth out.
      Almost :o
      Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

what happened, sis? are you okay?? :(

Comment

Originally posted by urban_rose View Post
          what happened, sis? are you okay?? :(
          Just a little traumatized....wow...4 giant women...against.... me. Who would've thought! :eek3:

Comment

she said something about your hijaab, you got ****ed off, said something back, than you kicked off. am i right.?

Comment

she said something about your hijaab, you got ****ed off, said something back, than you kicked off. am i right.?
              If only it was that. They criticised my religion......then it all went crazy.

I'll explain it later Inshallah.

Comment

You got into a fight with some chavs? Not worth the effort sis...

Not hurt are you?
                ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
                a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
                worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
                a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
                and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
                (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Originally posted by Joha View Post

You got into a fight with some chavs? Not worth the effort sis...

Not hurt are you?
                  I am hurt but that's not important. I'm just angry right now.

I've never been in a fight so subhanallah this was suprising.

Comment

were you on your own, or did ya have some back up 4 against 1 man, they must've done some serious damage. hope you gave them a good beating too.

Comment

were you on your own, or did ya have some back up 4 against 1 man, they must've done some serious damage. hope you gave them a good beating too.
                      Nah I didn't have any backup. 4 of them against me. They even threatened to call others to finish me off.

Oh well... :eek3:

Comment

Originally posted by Kubs View Post
                        I am hurt but that's not important. I'm just angry right now.
                        Oh no, well Masha Allah for sticking up for your self, and for Islam!

Hope you didn't get hurt too badly, and gave 'em a good hiding they won't forget :p

(Although, being serious for a moment, if you're in a situation like that again - particularly in London, just walk away - or carry a pepper or stink spray - less messy :up:)
                        ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
                        a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
                        worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
                        a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
                        and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
                        (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

why were you on your own. always have someone wid you.

weren't there any other Muslims around to come to your help.?

Comment

I'm sorry that you're hurt. I hope it's not bad. Any one of them wouldn't have said a thing if they were alone. I'm assuming you're in England, in which case bigotry in numbers is a typical cowardly English trait. I bet you are raging huh? Don't be too traumatized though, they aren't worth the stress. Did you call the police?
                            Last edited by Baybars; 05-04-08, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Describe in detail what happened. You'll feel better.
                              If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X