Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • believer85
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Asslaam o Alaikum Everyone,

    Please avoid writing (SAW) infront of Holy Prophet MUHAMMAD (S.A.W) name. Instead write (S.A.W). Reason for this is that "SAW" represents 'Sharp Knife' so please take care of it.


    May ALLAH forgive us all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kubs
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Oh my! :eek3:

    This is the Shia version? I thought it was a little dodgy

    Alhamdulillah and Jazakallah Khair for correcting me. I don't want people confused. :)
    Last edited by Kubs; 01-04-08, 10:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Deen
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
    Source? Just curious, or did you write it your self.
    Assalamu Alaykum,

    It's from a biography of Aishah radhiyallahuanha. Would have to look for the source, but this is the general story that people quotes.

    Originally posted by ~Warda~ View Post
    :jkk: sis :)
    Assalamu Alaykum,

    Ameen.

    Wassalam

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Warda~
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Originally posted by The Deen View Post
    Assalamu Alaykum,

    Correct version:

    During his final illness, it was to Aishah's apartment that he went at the suggestion of his wives. For much of the time he lay there on a couch with his head resting on her breast or on her lap. She it was who took a toothstick from her brother, chewed upon it to soften it and gave it to the Prophet. Despite his weakness, he rubbed his teeth with it vigorously. Not long afterwards, he lost consciousness and Aishah thought it was the onset of death, but after an hour he opened his eyes.

    Aishah it is who has preserved for us these dying moments of the most honoured of God's creation, His beloved Messenger may He shower His choicest blessings on him.

    When he opened his eyes again, Aishah remembered Iris having said to her: "No Prophet is taken by death until he has been shown his place in Paradise and then offered the choice, to live or die."

    "He will not now choose us," she said to herself. Then she heard him murmur: "With the supreme communion in Paradise, with those upon whom God has showered His favor, the Prophets, the martyrs and the righteous..." Again she heard him murmur: "O Lord, with the supreme communion," and these were the last words she heard him speak. Gradually his head grew heavier upon her breast, until others in the room began to lament, and Aishah laid his head on a pillow and joined them in lamentation.

    In the floor of Aishah's room near the couch where he was lying, a grave was dug in which was buried the Seal of the Prophets amid much bewilderment and great sorrow.
    :jkk: sis :)

    Leave a comment:


  • MMS
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
    Source? Just curious, or did you write it your self.
    similar narration is found in sahih Muslim, i don't think it mentions the lamentations bit though :scratch:

    Leave a comment:


  • Metroid
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Originally posted by The Deen View Post
    Assalamu Alaykum,

    Correct version:

    During his final illness, it was to Aishah's apartment that he went at the suggestion of his wives. For much of the time he lay there on a couch with his head resting on her breast or on her lap. She it was who took a toothstick from her brother, chewed upon it to soften it and gave it to the Prophet. Despite his weakness, he rubbed his teeth with it vigorously. Not long afterwards, he lost consciousness and Aishah thought it was the onset of death, but after an hour he opened his eyes.

    Aishah it is who has preserved for us these dying moments of the most honoured of God's creation, His beloved Messenger may He shower His choicest blessings on him.

    When he opened his eyes again, Aishah remembered Iris having said to her: "No Prophet is taken by death until he has been shown his place in Paradise and then offered the choice, to live or die."

    "He will not now choose us," she said to herself. Then she heard him murmur: "With the supreme communion in Paradise, with those upon whom God has showered His favor, the Prophets, the martyrs and the righteous..." Again she heard him murmur: "O Lord, with the supreme communion," and these were the last words she heard him speak. Gradually his head grew heavier upon her breast, until others in the room began to lament, and Aishah laid his head on a pillow and joined them in lamentation.

    In the floor of Aishah's room near the couch where he was lying, a grave was dug in which was buried the Seal of the Prophets amid much bewilderment and great sorrow.
    This is the correct version indeed.

    Leave a comment:


  • LastFriday
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Originally posted by The Deen View Post
    Assalamu Alaykum,

    Correct version:

    During his final illness, it was to Aishah's apartment that he went at the suggestion of his wives. For much of the time he lay there on a couch with his head resting on her breast or on her lap. She it was who took a toothstick from her brother, chewed upon it to soften it and gave it to the Prophet. Despite his weakness, he rubbed his teeth with it vigorously. Not long afterwards, he lost consciousness and Aishah thought it was the onset of death, but after an hour he opened his eyes.

    Aishah it is who has preserved for us these dying moments of the most honoured of God's creation, His beloved Messenger may He shower His choicest blessings on him.

    When he opened his eyes again, Aishah remembered Iris having said to her: "No Prophet is taken by death until he has been shown his place in Paradise and then offered the choice, to live or die."

    "He will not now choose us," she said to herself. Then she heard him murmur: "With the supreme communion in Paradise, with those upon whom God has showered His favor, the Prophets, the martyrs and the righteous..." Again she heard him murmur: "O Lord, with the supreme communion," and these were the last words she heard him speak. Gradually his head grew heavier upon her breast, until others in the room began to lament, and Aishah laid his head on a pillow and joined them in lamentation.

    In the floor of Aishah's room near the couch where he was lying, a grave was dug in which was buried the Seal of the Prophets amid much bewilderment and great sorrow.
    Source? Just curious, or did you write it your self.

    Leave a comment:


  • Souljette
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Subhanallah

    Leave a comment:


  • Peacenik
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    (Walaikum-a-Salaam)

    Subhaan'Allah.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Deen
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Assalamu Alaykum,

    Correct version:

    During his final illness, it was to Aishah's apartment that he went at the suggestion of his wives. For much of the time he lay there on a couch with his head resting on her breast or on her lap. She it was who took a toothstick from her brother, chewed upon it to soften it and gave it to the Prophet. Despite his weakness, he rubbed his teeth with it vigorously. Not long afterwards, he lost consciousness and Aishah thought it was the onset of death, but after an hour he opened his eyes.

    Aishah it is who has preserved for us these dying moments of the most honoured of God's creation, His beloved Messenger may He shower His choicest blessings on him.

    When he opened his eyes again, Aishah remembered Iris having said to her: "No Prophet is taken by death until he has been shown his place in Paradise and then offered the choice, to live or die."

    "He will not now choose us," she said to herself. Then she heard him murmur: "With the supreme communion in Paradise, with those upon whom God has showered His favor, the Prophets, the martyrs and the righteous..." Again she heard him murmur: "O Lord, with the supreme communion," and these were the last words she heard him speak. Gradually his head grew heavier upon her breast, until others in the room began to lament, and Aishah laid his head on a pillow and joined them in lamentation.

    In the floor of Aishah's room near the couch where he was lying, a grave was dug in which was buried the Seal of the Prophets amid much bewilderment and great sorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peacenik
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Originally posted by The Deen View Post
    Assalamu Alaykum,

    This is the shi'a version of the story as I have been told.

    Wassalam
    One should be very careful and check the sources before posting.

    Many might assume it's the 'truth'.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Warda~
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Originally posted by The Deen View Post
    Assalamu Alaykum,

    This is the shi'a version of the story as I have been told.

    Wassalam
    I thought so.

    Leave a comment:


  • Metroid
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Originally posted by ~Warda~ View Post
    Umm...just need to get something clear...didnt Rasulullah :saw: pass away while he was with hadhrat Aisha (ra)?
    Rasulullah indeed died in the house of Aisha (RA) and this is what i know of. I've never heard of this version and I reject it therefore due to sensitivity of stuff until I get clear proof (sources)

    Leave a comment:


  • you'rmine
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Originally posted by your sister View Post
    Are there any other versions? Who knows, let's tell about us...
    :salams
    wasalam. lol do you know anyother versions?
    btw, u r correct we should also not forget about our ownselves. :o

    Leave a comment:


  • LastFriday
    replied
    Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

    Originally posted by your sister View Post
    Are there any other versions? Who knows, let's tell about us...
    :salams
    Any other version!? there is only 1 VERSION the correct one. This one doesn't seem to be accurate....how do we know what Jibril said?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X