Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

Very emotional. This is how much LOVE the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had for the Ummah.

'The doors of the sky have opened; the angels are waiting for your soul. All jannats doors are open widely waiting for you,' Jibril said.

But this fact did not make Rasulullah (SAW) relieved. His eyes were still full of worry.

'You are not happy to hear this news?' asked Jibril.

'Tell me about the destiny of my people in the future?' asked the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

'Do not worry, O Rasul ALLAH. I have heard ALLAH (swt) say: 'I have made jannat haram for everyone, except the people of Muhammad (saw)' Jibril said.

It became closer and closer to the end, and the time for Malaekat Izrail to do his work dawned.

Slowly, Rasulullah (SAW)'s soul was pulled. It seemed that the body of Rasulullah (SAW) was full of sweat; the nerves of his neck became tight.

'Jibril, how pain this sakaratul maut is!'

Rasulullah (SAW) uttered a groan slowly. Fatimah closed her eyes, Ali sat beside her and bowed deeply and Jibril turned his face away from the Prophet (saw).

'Am I so repugnant to you that you turn your face away o Jibril?' Rasulullah (SAW) asked to the Deliverer of Wahyu.

'Who is the one who could see the Habibullah in his sakaratul maut,' Jibril replied.

Rasulullah (SAW) uttered a groan because of unbearable pain.

'O ALLAH, how greatest is this sakaratul maut. Give me all of these pains, and not to my people.'

The body of Rasulullah (SAW) became cold, his feet and chest did not move anymore.

His lips vibrated as if he wanted to say something, Ali took his ear close to Rasulullah (SAW).

'Uushiikum bis salati, wa maa malakat aimanuku?' 'Take care of the salat and take care the weak people among you.'

Outside the room, there were cries and the sahabat held each other. Fatimah covered her face with her hands and, again, Ali took his ear close to Rasulullah's (SAW) mouth.

'Ummatii, ummatii, ummatii?' ? 'My people, my people, my people.'

And the life of the noblest of men, khatammul umbiya and most perfect of creation ended.
    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Re: Tears of Rasulullah (SAW)

:sub: at the time of sakharaath too our beloved Prophet (PBUH) was thinking about Ummah! Allahu Akbar. May Almighty make all of us to be a perfect Muslim as for the wishes of our beloved Prophet (PBUH).

Comment

Umm...just need to get something clear...didnt Rasulullah :saw: pass away while he was with hadhrat Aisha (ra)?
      "Ask (questions from) the learned, speak with the wise, and associate with the poor."

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN
      THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE

Comment

I thought all pious people(e.g Prophets) have an easy death, then how come it says that Prophet Mohammed :saw: had an unbearable death?

Comment

Assalamu Alaykum,

This is the shi'a version of the story as I have been told.

Wassalam
          Created to unite Muslim students from all over the world, no matter how they aquire their knowledge.

The Deen Site | The Deen Forum

Comment

Originally posted by desigurl View Post
            I thought all pious people(e.g Prophets) have an easy death, then how come it says that Prophet Mohammed :saw: had an unbearable death?
            It is said Hadhrat Aisha RA says she thought that only those who were not pious would undergo the pain of sakaraat but when she saw it at the time of Rasulullah's (SAW) demise she realised that it is something which will be undergone by all.

Subhanallah...Rasulullah (SAW) requested to be given the pain of all his Ummah so that you and I would not have to suffer the pain of sakaraat. Now let us ponder and look into our own lives and see how much we give for the Deen of Rasulullah and the effort he left for us.

Comment

Are there any other versions? Who knows, let's tell about us...
              :salams
              [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]"Verily,in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest" [13:28][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by your sister View Post
                Any other version!? there is only 1 VERSION the correct one. This one doesn't seem to be accurate....how do we know what Jibril said?
                " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by your sister View Post
                  wasalam. lol do you know anyother versions?
                  btw, u r correct we should also not forget about our ownselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Warda~ View Post
                    Umm...just need to get something clear...didnt Rasulullah :saw: pass away while he was with hadhrat Aisha (ra)?
                    Rasulullah indeed died in the house of Aisha (RA) and this is what i know of. I've never heard of this version and I reject it therefore due to sensitivity of stuff until I get clear proof (sources)
                    The number one reason you should adopt a black cat is because they are less likely to get adopted. I don't know the reason why

Comment

Originally posted by The Deen View Post
                      Assalamu Alaykum,

Wassalam
                      I thought so.
                      "Ask (questions from) the learned, speak with the wise, and associate with the poor."

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN
                      THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE

Comment

Originally posted by The Deen View Post
                        Assalamu Alaykum,

Wassalam
                        One should be very careful and check the sources before posting.

Many might assume it's the 'truth'.
                        'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Assalamu Alaykum,

Correct version:

During his final illness, it was to Aishah's apartment that he went at the suggestion of his wives. For much of the time he lay there on a couch with his head resting on her breast or on her lap. She it was who took a toothstick from her brother, chewed upon it to soften it and gave it to the Prophet. Despite his weakness, he rubbed his teeth with it vigorously. Not long afterwards, he lost consciousness and Aishah thought it was the onset of death, but after an hour he opened his eyes.

Aishah it is who has preserved for us these dying moments of the most honoured of God's creation, His beloved Messenger may He shower His choicest blessings on him.

When he opened his eyes again, Aishah remembered Iris having said to her: "No Prophet is taken by death until he has been shown his place in Paradise and then offered the choice, to live or die."

"He will not now choose us," she said to herself. Then she heard him murmur: "With the supreme communion in Paradise, with those upon whom God has showered His favor, the Prophets, the martyrs and the righteous..." Again she heard him murmur: "O Lord, with the supreme communion," and these were the last words she heard him speak. Gradually his head grew heavier upon her breast, until others in the room began to lament, and Aishah laid his head on a pillow and joined them in lamentation.

In the floor of Aishah's room near the couch where he was lying, a grave was dug in which was buried the Seal of the Prophets amid much bewilderment and great sorrow.
                          Created to unite Muslim students from all over the world, no matter how they aquire their knowledge.

The Deen Site | The Deen Forum

Comment

(Walaikum-a-Salaam)

Subhaan'Allah.
                            'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Subhanallah

Comment

Working...
                              X