Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: boring holidays anyone?

Originally posted by Redmist. View Post
    Your GCSE's are important. Make sure you do enough that you pass them first time around. They are the first stepping stone to your educational career. You dont want to waste a year by resitting them again!
    thnx for the reminder

im just getting complacent i think coz my predicted grades were all awesome alhamdulillah... fyn, tym to get crackin n dwn to business

Comment

Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post
      hah...my dad FORGOT that these holidays were for two weeks and so he didnt book anything!!! grr...and now hes saying it was all intentional because im meant ta be revising for my gcses..i mean..yeah i have a wholee pileee of coursework buh i just cant get my brain into the working function!...

IF ur in ur final year of gcses you reallllllyyyy need to start...i mean...this is it...this will determine further education e.t.c inni..yu cant screw up ur results jus cus u cudnt be bovvad[i knw i got no room ta speek buh ohh wellll:D]...cummon sis, ima try too...we gotta wooorrrrkkkkkkk!!!!!:up:
      yep thnx for the reminder yet again...

Insha'allah i wont mess up but i really gotta put effort in... seems like ive become really complacent lately coz of my predicted grades and a few mock results too...

and sis trust me get ure coursewrk dne all in yr 10 coz thts what we did and this yr just got 2 ict c/ws left and one maths 1 which i've completed so then u have the whole yr to revise... come to think of it tho its easier said then done.

Comment

Originally posted by sis_sarah View Post
        yep thnx for the reminder yet again...

Insha'allah i wont mess up but i really gotta put effort in... seems like ive become really complacent lately coz of my predicted grades and a few mock results too...

and sis trust me get ure coursewrk dne all in yr 10 coz thts what we did and this yr just got 2 ict c/ws left and one maths 1 which i've completed so then u have the whole yr to revise... come to think of it tho its easier said then done.
        if anybody was DAFTTT enough to pick Business&Finance for their GCSEs like me...theyl know how absoloutly ridiculous it is when you have to write like a thousand pages on Coca Cola...I mean...hell-owwwww....whyyyy do i want to write about Coca Cola? grr...but yeah i get what your saying, i guess i should just get it out of the way..its a right pain in the backside..if i actually understood it then i wouldnt be so hesitant about starting it...but this is ridiculous!
        "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

oh i LOVE my holidays minus the amount of coursework i have 2 do.... and i havent even started on them...... anyways got 2 weeks off inshAllah 4 college startin from nxt week....cnt wait....:hidban:
          The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, 'Whoever fasts Ramadhan with Iman and Ihtisab [seeking reward], will have his previous sins forgiven.' {Al-Bukhari & Muslim} :love: :inlove:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X