reminder 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reminder 16

'And if we give man a taste of mercy from us , and then withdraw it from him, verily, he is despairing, ungrateful.

but if we let him taste good (favor) after evil (poverty and harm), has touched him, he is sure to say: "Ills have departed from me." Surely, he is exultant, boastful (ungrateful to Allah swt).

except those who show patience and do righteous good deeds: theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward (Paradise).

(surah Hud verses 9-11)

i underlined patience as i think this is the weakness of many people, including myself. :(

People all to often forget Allah (swt), when they are rejoicing and when they have made an achievement and put it down to their own glory and intelligence. :hidban:

But as soon as something bad happens its allah allah all over. " why has allah (swt) inflicted this upon me?'

Brothers and sisters! we can be so hypocritical and i really think that we should work both on our patience (sabr) :o and being thankful to allah (swt) even when things go wrong. -pray:

as he i the only one that can make them better again. :)

...and i remind myself before ne1 els enshallah.
    ;)
    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Re: reminder 16

well, :jkk: for the reminder :) Patience is everything.
    " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

:jkk:
      "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
      (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

*bump*
        j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X