ღThe Miswaak Appreciation Threadღ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ღThe Miswaak Appreciation Threadღ

Miswaks are cool but i dont use them. I use toothbrushes and even when i use a miswak i still use a toothbrush

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
    Miswak is a bitter experience for me because i used to get hit on the palm by my islamic teacher with a hard miswak lol ten on left ten on right. Worse when he used to wear a yellow Salwaar kameez which is the colour of anger lol
    haha :D
    Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Where is the option for 'dont use' and 'never used'??:o
      ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

:start:

:salams

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl* View Post

I seem to have misplaced mine and not many seem to understand how important it is to me :(

Alhamdulillah i found it :D

Originally posted by Reema View Post
        Where is the option for 'dont use' and 'never used'??:o
        Read the title again :p

:wswrwb:
        Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

I haven't used a miswak in a while, primarily because I have not found the same ones I used before :S
          "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
            I haven't used a miswak in a while, primarily because I have not found the same ones I used before :S

Akhee can you remember the tree it was from?
            Which country?

There's so much more to a Miswaak than it being a cute, lil stick :p

i could write a 100 page report on it :D

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl* View Post

Akhee can you remember the tree it was from?
              Which country?

There's so much more to a Miswaak than it being a cute, lil stick :p

i could write a 100 page report on it :D

Wa alaykum assalaam

It was from shop in Birmingham, now I can't remember what shop it was or what tree it was, but the bunch lasted me years.

of course, there is much more to a miswak from healthy clean teeth to an obedient wife (j/k) :p
              "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
                Wa alaykum assalaam

It was from shop in Birmingham, now I can't remember what shop it was or what tree it was, but the bunch lasted me years.

of course, there is much more to a miswak from healthy clean teeth to an obedient wife (j/k) :p
                If you do remember let me know i'll get you a pack and fedEx it you- courtesy of SAFA GIG of course :D... you're a top employee :masha:

Miswaak comes first- an it can save one's marriage too i reckon :p

If i was a guy i'd sing a Nasheed about Miswaak (remiiiiiiiiiix!!) and send it to people as Dawah :D

Last edited by *IslamicGirl*; 27-03-08, 09:03 PM.

Comment

*bump*
                  "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X