X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ღThe Miswaak Appreciation Threadღ

:start:

:salams

"Ibn Umar (R) narrates that the Messenger of Allah Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him and his family said: 'Make a regular practice of the Miswaak, for verily, it is healthy for the mouth and it is a Pleasure for the Creator (i.e. Allah is pleased with the Muslim who uses the Miswaak)'." (BUKHARI)

A thread dedicated to the best cleaning product in my opinion- the Miswaak :inlove:

I seem to have misplaced mine and not many seem to understand how important it is to me :(

It’s more important than my toothbrush.

Anyone else use the miswaak? Isn’t it amazing :masha:

And what tree do you use the Miswaak from? Is it possible to tell which tree the Miswaak one uses originates from?

And for the desis: how about sakra? :p I use that too but have no idea which tree it comes from! :p

Hadhrat Ayesha (R) narrates that Rasulullah Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him and his family said: The reward of Salaah (Prayers) is multiplied 70 times if Miswaak was used before it.

:wswrwb:
    :sub: i love my Miswaak! :inlove:
    47.83%
    :sub: i use my miswaak but not that much
    52.17%
    Last edited by *IslamicGirl*; 26-03-08, 01:10 AM.
    Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Re: ღThe Miswaak Appreciation Threadღ

assalamu alaikum

Hadhrat Ayesha (R) narrates that Rasulullah Peace and Blessings of Allah :swt: be upon him and his family said: The reward of Salaah (Prayers) is multiplied 70 times if Miswaak was used before it.

^^ SUBHANALLAAH! this is sa7? :O SubhanAllaah!
    You hope for salvation and you have not trodden its paths,
    But the ship does not progress on dry land.

Comment

I tried some miswak awhile ago. It tasted awful. Not to mention it covered my mouth in pieces of bark.

So, do I just fray the tip and rub it around in my mouth? How can I do this without it breaking off in my mouth?
      Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

And for the desis: how about sakra? I use that too but have no idea which tree it comes from!
        sakra is that the black thing, we call it danda'sa.

Comment

Where is the option of choosing: "Don't do it but will start soon?"
          " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

My miswaak lost it's mint flavor:( I need to get to the halal meat store asap and get me a new one :hidban:
            Salam! :)

Comment

:start:

:salams

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
              Where is the option of choosing: "Don't do it but will start soon?"

This is the Miswaak appreciation thread akhee- you either do it or you do :p

Hence the poll options support the statement as per above :p

:wswrwb:
              Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

We call that sakra Datan. Ive seen people use black coal on teeth too.
                Ive used miswak two or three times but i will start inshallah..
                One thing i want to ask can we use miswak and toothbrush too. Like do miswak first then on top of that do the normal toothbrush after. Or before brush then miswak?
                الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Nah, not into the miswak thingie. I'll stick to my good ol' toothbrush.
                  I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

Comment

Miswak is a bitter experience for me because i used to get hit on the palm by my islamic teacher with a hard miswak lol ten on left ten on right. Worse when he used to wear a yellow Salwaar kameez which is the colour of anger lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
                      Miswak is a bitter experience for me because i used to get hit on the palm by my islamic teacher with a hard miswak lol ten on left ten on right. Worse when he used to wear a yellow Salwaar kameez which is the colour of anger lol
                      haha lol sorry bro but that was just funny
                      Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

Originally posted by GAL-actic View Post
                        haha lol sorry bro but that was just funny
                        lol it was funny. He got sacked though

Comment

Iv used it once or twice in the past .. I dont know what I've done to it now :confused:

Time to buy a new one I guess :o

Does anyone know if they help whiten teeth ... if yes it will motivate me in purchasing one quick
                          When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

Comment

hah!forget whiten teeth!!!! thers this story or hadith..im not sure that there wa this guy that used ta do miswak right..an NONE of his teeth had fallen out by the time he wa 80!!! oh an ofcourse dey wer sparkling white...al try an find out if it wa a hadith..i cant memba.
                            "Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

"Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins.Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection.Thus your present despair may be beginning of an infinite blessing.":love:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X