Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you react if a gun was pointed at you ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you react if a gun was pointed at you ?

I'm speechless . . .
    except to say this Muslimina
    was courageous, in
    defending herself.
    lol The robber didn't know what to do, when she
    chased him out of the shop with an ax :rotfl:
    I don't know what I would do, if someone pointed a
    gun at me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Qh4mZ7Ucg

~
    "When authority is given to those who do not deserve it,
    wait for the Day of Judgment."

Re: How would you react if a gun was pointed at you ?

I remember this vid. I don't know how I'll react. Probably hide behind something:o
    Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

i was robbed working on a till in manchester..shotgun and sledgehammer in face..2 guys

gave em the money while smiling

insurance gives it back to the business..no worries

good bosses advise you never to be a hero
      :salams

Comment

Originally posted by THE PATH 2 View Post
        i was robbed working on a till in manchester..shotgun and sledgehammer in face..2 guys

Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

i thnk i will faint at the sight of it, so even if i am shot at i would not know cos i am almost dead already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if i dont faint, i hav abs no clue where i would pluck the courage to defend my self!!!!!!!

Comment

lolz yh thats the best way

the sis was lucky mashllah :love: but i would never advise tryna confront people...it not worth your life at the end of it

remeber *things can be replaced you cant* :hidban:
            j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

faint

saw this before, its amazing :love:
              Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

:ahb: may Allah ta ala reward her amin. reminds me of the sahabiyat who was captured by the kufar armies, and when some men came at her to rape her she took a wooden tent peg ( which are massive) out of the ground and battered them to death with it :ahb:
                "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Lee canada right? How come ure name is 'weird'?

Comment

Originally posted by bint View Post
                    Lee canada right? How come ure name is 'weird'?
                    maybe she changed it?
                    Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

protecting cash

and protecting oneself and family are 2 different issues and 2 different naseehah for dealing with the situation

Comment

protecting cash

and protecting oneself and family are 2 different issues and 2 different naseehah for dealing with the situation
                        for sure but how was she to know it was only about cash, as a woman alone, if a man points a gun at u, then money might not be the only thing hes after audu billah, she protected herself masha Allah and showed immense courage in doing that alhamdulillah.
                        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

I'd attempt to remain calm and see if could disarm the person or, at the very least just do what they ask...
                          Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

How would you react if a gun was pointed at you ?
                            Probably scream? or throw something at him? Dunno..

:ahb: may Allah ta ala reward her amin.
                            Aameen. Immense courage indeed.
                            حَسْبُنَا اللَّهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                              for sure but how was she to know it was only about cash, as a woman alone, if a man points a gun at u, then money might not be the only thing hes after audu billah, she protected herself masha Allah and showed immense courage in doing that alhamdulillah.
                              :up:..its a shame all my posts about training/fighting/lifting/defence..real world stuff are in the mens section

stuff ive done for 20 years..as well as ...well..allah knows

Comment

Working...
                              X