Fascists...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fascists...

Assalamu aleykum. I am curious about one problem which is very serious in our country. I don't know the right word for this - here they are called skinheads - bal guys dressed in a military way. They gather in groups of 10 up to 100-200 and attack foreigners - I mean people whose appearance is different from the appearance of usual Russians. Usually they attack men with black hair or eyes - so you can understand he is an Arab, Turk, Azeri or even Kazakh, etc. usually it refers to Muslim men. The reason for attacking is coming to Moscow(or another city), living among Russians and sometimes just breathing the same air with "pure-blooded" Russians. Women are also attacked - they see that you're wearing hijab - that means you're a Moslem - that means they have to get rid of you. Usually such attacks happen in subway...but in general it happens everywhere. So my husband is going to buy a car in order to be a little bit more confident about his safety. I saw them 1-2 times - alhamdulillah there were 2 persons and they don't dare to attack when not numerous.
    So I wonder if Muslims in other countries have faced such a problem and what can be done to secure yourself. Surely, everything happens by the will of Allah but we also can take some measures.

Re: Fascists...

Originally posted by Alifah View Post
    Assalamu aleykum. I am curious about one problem which is very serious in our country. I don't know the right word for this - here they are called skinheads - bal guys dressed in a military way. They gather in groups of 10 up to 100-200 and attack foreigners - I mean people whose appearance is different from the appearance of usual Russians. Usually they attack men with black hair or eyes - so you can understand he is an Arab, Turk, Azeri or even Kazakh, etc. usually it refers to Muslim men. The reason for attacking is coming to Moscow(or another city), living among Russians and sometimes just breathing the same air with "pure-blooded" Russians. Women are also attacked - they see that you're wearing hijab - that means you're a Moslem - that means they have to get rid of you. Usually such attacks happen in subway...but in general it happens everywhere. So my husband is going to buy a car in order to be a little bit more confident about his safety. I saw them 1-2 times - alhamdulillah there were 2 persons and they don't dare to attack when not numerous.
    So I wonder if Muslims in other countries have faced such a problem and what can be done to secure yourself. Surely, everything happens by the will of Allah but we also can take some measures.
    I have heard from many channels that there is a big problem in Russia with the far right. They do seem to consider it the height of bravery and 'honour' to attacking lone persons/old people while they Skinheads are in large groups. To be honest I don't know what the answer is, it is always adviseable to call the police if youare threatened but I am not totally sure that Russian Police Force is really the same as the British Police Force.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
      To be honest I don't know what the answer is, it is always adviseable to call the police if youare threatened but I am not totally sure that Russian Police Force is really the same as the British Police Force.
      To be honest, our police is frightened to interfere because trying to help 1-2 persons being beaten by 30 men - kind of suicide...

Comment

They feel there country is been invaded...

They attack in large groups voilently, to put fear into the minds of immigrants. And hopefully stop more from coming. And scare others into leaving.

I am sure many of the police/government officials agree with the skin heads.

Learn to run very fast.... They train and they train hard, poor +angry = bad situation

Comment

Are there such cases for example in Britain?

Comment

Working...
          X