• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leather fans, becareful

pigs are waste disposal units and fertiliser making units

Comment

as kids we werent allowed to say the word ... when ever we mentioned it, we had to spell the word out ... but wasnt it the same as saying it :confused:

I use the word all the time .. but childhood still haunts me ... i cant watch em on Tv :o
      When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

Comment

The word for Pig in Urdu is considered a curse word.
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

^^ Ya ... its funny how I've heard the word soo many times when the elders where angry
          When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

Man's way leads to a hopeless end...Allah's way leads to an endless hope

Comment

And there was me trying to imagine how you'd make a fan out of leather :o
            The following statement is completely true

The previous statement is totally false

:D

Comment

We used to watch 'Babe' to try to desensitise mum but she weren't having none of it :D

Comment

Babe is cute:inlove:

I don't understand why people act like that it's just an animal you are not allowed to eat that's all.
                Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

Originally posted by GAL-actic View Post
                  Babe is cute:inlove:

I don't understand why people act like that it's just an animal you are not allowed to eat that's all.
                  i've always thought that part of it might come from the influence of Hinduism.. there's that whole thing about something 'impure' (e.g. 'untouchables') coming near you or touching something and then that becomes impure, very obsessive compulsive and that's how some Muslims get about pigs.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X