Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters - Be Careful

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
    good to hear then, I miss Malaysia when it comes to health issue, private clinic is everywhere (and affordable too, mind you), make it easier if there is emergency such as this. I had terrible time when I had hayfever before, never in my life I had to go to pharmacy to buy medicine without consulting doctor first and I've been hearing that your NHS sucks.
    sorry in case people got me wrong, lol, no, private clinics in Malaysia are not for rich people, rich people go to to private hospitals.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
      I got my sis to drink some water...went to the A&E, they did an x-ray and the pin was located at the bottom of her stomach...the doc said that because she swallowed it, it will most likely come out the normal way of digestion.
      Isn't that...a problem? I mean, it's a pin

If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
        lol but pielle how will we keep our scarves on our heads without pins :S i was so happy when a sister told me the secret of keeping our scarves on. its windy where i live next to the ocean and if i dont pin my scarf it becomes a blindfold in a gust of wind which can be very dangerous trying to find the kerb when ur in the middle of crossing the road with hands full of shopping bags ..as i found out one day..
        Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
        pielle its not compulsory to use pins, but otherwise like asiya said it might not be so secure on ur head. if u hav a different style which doesn't need pins its fine.
        i don't think its dangerous, its not gonna go through to your brain the pins are not soo long or sharp. plus ur not supposed to stick it in ur actual scalp just thru the material.
        but pins in mouth is not a good idea
        i use the double wrap and tug under chin with hair clip at the moment, haven't really dare to use the pins yet just because of the thought of it is scary... :(
        "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

ohh hair clips yeh i have seen people do that. i guess it does pretty much the same thing :up:
          .: Rufaida :.
          .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
          http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
          People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
          but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.
          ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

i guess moving this into the sisters section would be asking a bit much
            .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
            نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post

are you trying to say that it would give a new definition to PITA?
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post

Erm, I don't think it will be expelled on it's own....the body is actually able to deal with these things more than we think.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

either the body boots it out (ouch) or the body puts it somewhere and starts to grow things around it

neither is good
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                    either the body boots it out (ouch) or the body puts it somewhere and starts to grow things around it

neither is good
                    lol!
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

Working...
                    X