Sisters - Be Careful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters - Be Careful

I dont usually feel anything and its pretty hard to get a reaction out of me,

But this made me grind my teeth:

Bismillah

I have noticed many sisters putting pins in their mouth as they wear their hijabs, this is very dangerous. We have a sister who is right now undergoing emergency surgery to remove a pin from her lung. She is a pious lady and is showing much patience but please make duas for her to get better.

Ja'zakum Allahukhair
    FROM: http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...ers+be+careful

Re: Sisters - Be Careful

omg how did that happen?!

my pins are always in my mouth :(

i hope shes gonna be okay :(
    Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post

omg how did that happen?!

my pins are always in my mouth :(

i hope shes gonna be okay :(
      wow

yeah me 2
      Guantanamo Justice Centre

Comment

:shock: MY MOM DOES THAT!! I always knew it was dangerous!
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Ouch!!! :(
          Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

i never put pins in my mouth- not hygenic and worried I might swallow one like this poor sister!

if I haven't got somewhere in front of me to put them down then I'll pin them on the front of my abaya and take them off as i need them!

Comment

Salam

this is kinda hard for me to believe. because if someone swallowed a pin accidental, it would not wind up in the lung. it would wind up in the stomach like everything else that is swallowed. of course even a pin be swallowed to the stomach is still dangerous because it could pierce the esophagus and stomach. but i highly doubt it would up in the lung
              Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
              (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

whats wrong with settling them down on the table or somewhere else

I pray the sister involved comes out of it with the least amount of pain Insha'Allah.

Comment

Subhan Allah May Allah (swt) help her. No more pins in mouth for me

Peace
                  3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

It's not just pins in the mouth, anyone ever put on their earings and hold the back in between their lips whilst poking the earing in?

It just makes it easier to reach when you are in a rush, I can see how it's dangerous, but EVERYTHING is dangerous in reality. Sleeping is dangerous, crossing a road is dangerous, sitting in your garden is dangerous as you could get hit by a meteorite.

Things happen.

I hope she gets better though. :(
                    Freedom has a thousand charms to show,
                    That slaves, howe'er contented, never know.
                    -William Cowper

Comment

Originally posted by peace2u View Post
                      Subhan Allah May Allah (swt) help her. No more pins in mouth for me

Peace
                      DITTO

Comment

I stick them on my jumper
                        Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

i'm always doing that...

if the stories true then may allah give her fast recovery

ameen :love:
                          j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

I put them somewhere. Then kind of forget, then go on a frantic search for them and then find them and have to redo my hijaab and hold it in poistion, I put my pins down again, if I remember where I put them, I can move on, if I don't; the cycle begins again.

Ameen to the duas.

Comment

my mum is FOREVER telling me off for doing this...

i think i just need to make a conscious effort... it's just really handy when your trying make the hijab straight

i think pin them on to ur sleeve or something or put them dwn inshAllah
                              Bye bye :salams

Comment

Working...
                              X