Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Baba Ali - "My Brother's Girlfriend"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNlkIxFAlv0
    The kitchen's a laboratory, and everything that happens there has to do with Science. It's Biology, Chemistry, Physics. Yes, there's History. Yes, there's Artistry. Yes, to all of that... but what happened there, what actually happens to the food is all Science :banan:

Re: Ask Baba Ali - "My Brother's Girlfriend"

lol yay baba ali returns! i like the other ask baba ali vid too - "worrying and ageing sister"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmerfW3Xv08&feature=user

jazakillah khair for posting!
    "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
    ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

But...but...he's...not...funny :(
      " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
        I used to think he was funny in some of his other videos but the new series... not so much. :(

I do like that he is using his popularity amongst young Muslims in a positive way, though. I noticed on YouTube now there are a lot of parody videos and some of them are done by REALLY young kids who you can tell absolutely love him and want to be just like him. Granted some people might say, "I don't want my kid to be like that!" but you have to admit it's better for them to see someone like him as a role model than the numerous other choices they could make in our train-wreck of a society.
        :shahadah:

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
          r u serious.

the main point of his videos isnt to make ppl laugh he tries to be funny cuz it attracts more ppl rather than just sitting at a desk and lecturing would :up:
          Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Baba Ali is great!
            I was watching the newest of the "Ask Baba Ali" series this morning,he's a funny guy:D

Comment

not all his lines are funni but hes gud mashllah gr8 guy enshallah may allah help him further in his work to help islam....

ameen :love:
              j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

funny or not is entirely up to ones individual tastes.

However, what you cannot dispute is the positive message he brings across.
                www.MyUmmah.co.za - Islamic Content For the Ummah by the Ummah

Comment

i dont find him funny at all, more annoying than anything, but he gets his point across to the teenagers which is a great!
                  Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

I know his intentions are good and Masha'Allah to that. I liked his original first stuff where it wasn't TOO WILD. But now he's just going a little too brezerk. Also why should I ask him my personal questions? I mean is he a Imam? A Alim or something.
                    " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

the whole ashton kutcher thing gets kinda old after a while
                      i guess its still appealing to certain people and is a good way of dawah rather than shoving it down peoples throats when its raw :p

i didn't get that beard joke at all :scratch:
                      Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Not as good as his other videos, i didnt enjoy either of the new ones
                        Time beat you to it

Comment

Working...
                        X