X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ღღSubhanAllah tis Summer-time!ღღ

:start:

:salams

Summer is around the corner and what are your plans?

:sub: we're getting sunny days which makes you want to go out and explore the world :love:

I cannot wait to :insha: sit in front of the sun in my garden, to open my room window all day, to take long walks and to enjoy the day more as it'll get dark late and to go to the park :insha:

How can i forget gardening!... :insha: bring on the Summer :love:

What do you plan to do :insha: for this season?

:wswrwb:
    :sub: Yes :inlove:
    74.36%
    It's just Summer dude :0:
    25.64%
    Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Re: ღღSubhanAllah tis Summer-time!ღღ

AssalamuAlaykum

Pray in the fields *smile*

WassalamuAlaykum
    s a b r

Comment

Not really. The hot whether gives me a head-ache and the prayer times (Fajr &Isha) are at really crazy times. Although the 1 good thing is, the fruit trees in my garden bear alotta fruit (plums,apples & pears) :inlove: so thats about the only good thing,

I prefer Spring.
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

its winter and it snows everyyy dayyyy!!! :D :( :love:
        Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

its only feb i dnt think it is summer yet!
          but yes summer is fave season, i like to go for walks in the nice weather n go with hubby to the park. insha allah we are moving n new place got a nice garden, so can use that
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

:start:

:salams

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
            its only feb i dnt think it is summer yet!
            :D Hence why i wrote on the first line- summer is around the corner, but the title could be misleading. Oh well summer is summer :masha:

:wswrwb:
            Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

yeh..
              well i think summer starts from may if its warm by then. but spring is coming now :D
              insha allah wen it gets proper summer, i got baby 2 enjoy it with :D can take him to the park with us :inlove:
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum.

I was gonna say... it's summer time?! Where?! Haha. :)

But yes I am looking forward to it. Insha'Allah I will spend lots of time outdoors, hiking and enjoying Allah's beautiful creations in nature. :inlove:
                :shahadah:

Comment

I don't like the poll options :(

Comment

Summer is awesome! Sitting in Air Condition sippin on Pina Colada's watching TV :D :up:
                    " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

This thread is funny, simply because where I live we've been getting nothing but snow for the past few days.

Personally though, I perfer Fall and Winter over Summer.
                      وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                      "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                      Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                      [2:186]

.:.
                      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Can't wait to play tennis again.
                        Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

asalam alaikum

Its still february in canada

Comment

Im flying out to America and Dubai InshaAllah. Definitely not spending all my summer here. Then a couple of weddings to celebrate. And yeah, I love going to the park..the smell of freshly cut grass :p Not to mention - no more cold weather.

Comment

I dont like summer at all. Not here in Florida. THe humidity is killing and nearly feels like breathing in water. I thank Allah (SWT) everyday for the blessing of AC. The heat makes people lazy and tired and blurs the vision.

Winter on the other hand is lovely here. The air is clean and crisp smelling. Even though it does not snow here, I love winter in snowy places. The cold beauty of the sun shining on the pure snow it simply amazing.
                              Last edited by Rosalie-Beauty; 10-02-08, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X