Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need duas for a friend

Assalaam Alikum.

My Hindu/Agnogstic friend is currently searching for a new religion. He says that he went to a Bible Study the other day and he's going to my MSA meeting tomorrow.

Anyways, make dua that he accepts Islam. He's a really good friend of mine.
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: Need duas for a friend

:wswrwb: May Allaah guide him inshaa Allaah.

Comment

may allah guide him to islam and make our homeboy wolfn the prime factor in this hindu's conversion
      May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Amiin to all the dua'

May Allah guide him to the right path . Amiin
        "With our soul and blood we will redeem you O Palestine! HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل "

Comment

Salaam Inshallah ALLAH will show him the path.Amin but we have to help him like take him to Masjid.

AH

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
            Assalaam Alikum.

My Hindu/Agnogstic friend is currently searching for a new religion. He says that he went to a Bible Study the other day and he's going to my MSA meeting tomorrow.

Anyways, make dua that he accepts Islam. He's a really good friend of mine.
            Wa alaykum asalaam wa rahmatullah.

So, what did your friend think about the MSA meeting? I hope that everything went well and he left with a good impression of Islam insha'Allah.:)

Why is he "searching for a new religion", if you don't mind me asking? What did he find unappealing about Hinduism (I'm assuming he was born into a Hindu family)?

Sorry for the questions, akhi, but it may help others with future daw'ah, if we had some understanding about what some Hindu's find "uncomfortable" with their religion.

I shall try to remember him in my du'as insha'Allah.:)

Wa alaykum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

Inshallah he will find the fold of Islam.

Maybe you should give him a Quran as a gift, this always helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Farooq View Post
                Wa alaykum asalaam wa rahmatullah.

So, what did your friend think about the MSA meeting? I hope that everything went well and he left with a good impression of Islam insha'Allah.:)

Why is he "searching for a new religion", if you don't mind me asking? What did he find unappealing about Hinduism (I'm assuming he was born into a Hindu family)?

Sorry for the questions, akhi, but it may help others with future daw'ah, if we had some understanding about what some Hindu's find "uncomfortable" with their religion.

I shall try to remember him in my du'as insha'Allah.:)

Wa alaykum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
                He couldn't show up at the meeting, but he said he'll try to make the next one.

He was born into a Hindu family, but he questions the belief of God right now (Agnostic), but he still believes in some things from Hinduism.

I think he's just experimenting around, seeing what else is out there. I find that he defends Islam alot. Like if someone starts insulting Islam, he'll jump in and say something back.

So I can tell that he has favorable views of Islam, and he believes in God, now I just have to get him to say "and the Prophet Muhammad is His Messanger" and I think we're in business.
                Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                  He couldn't show up at the meeting, but he said he'll try to make the next one.

He was born into a Hindu family, but he questions the belief of God right now (Agnostic), but he still believes in some things from Hinduism.

I think he's just experimenting around, seeing what else is out there. I find that he defends Islam alot. Like if someone starts insulting Islam, he'll jump in and say something back.

So I can tell that he has favorable views of Islam, and he believes in God, now I just have to get him to say "and the Prophet Muhammad is His Messanger" and I think we're in business.
                  Masha'Allah bro', it's great that you are willing to encourage him and insha'Allah help to guide him toward the beauty of Islam. I shall certainly endeavour to remember you both in my du'as insha'Allah.

May Allah ta'ala reward your efforts at bringing haq and the light of Islam into the life of a friend. Ameen.

All the best, akhi. Barak'Allahu feek. :)

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

Working...
                  X