• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tata Nano

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
    yeah i know but stilll.. who goes a long with a fad 4 years after its out
    my dad

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
    My grandad wants to buy one though i personally dislike its very pricing and shape .

I guess it should be out by next year .
    actually i heard its half the price of other cars that look somewhat similar. (to the tata)
    Last edited by lowering wings; 08-02-08, 01:34 AM.

Comment

I can't believe people actually want this polluting piece of garbage.

It doesn't even have air conditioning and the windows, etc. are all manual and the safety is horrible.

As mentioned, just get a smart car. It looks nicer and is up to modern standards. You'll be having a lesser impact on the environment too.

Thanks to this piece of garbage, hundreds of millions of people in India are now going to help contribute to pollution every day. It's been described as an environmentalists worst nightmare.

I just reallly hate India right now. They've already taken all the interesting jobs and now they're going to help mess up the environment a lot more.

Comment

well ur hate is misplaced... i don't think majority of Indians can afford the $ 15K cars but they afford this. Ppl in the west have 3 cars per home but get mad at poor countries when they want to have one car per family.
        Financial freedom is a matter of choice. We came into this world sustenance-guaranteed from our creator. However, it is our choice to be enslaved by money.

Comment

Originally posted by sultanX View Post
          I can't believe people actually want this polluting piece of garbage.

It doesn't even have air conditioning and the windows, etc. are all manual and the safety is horrible.

As mentioned, just get a smart car. It looks nicer and is up to modern standards. You'll be having a lesser impact on the environment too.

Thanks to this piece of garbage, hundreds of millions of people in India are now going to help contribute to pollution every day. It's been described as an environmentalists worst nightmare.

I just reallly hate India right now. They've already taken all the interesting jobs and now they're going to help mess up the environment a lot more.
          :( gucci didnt know the specifics

Originally posted by Le Croyant View Post
          well ur hate is misplaced... i don't think majority of Indians can afford the $ 15K cars but they afford this. Ppl in the west have 3 cars per home but get mad at poor countries when they want to have one car per family.
          thats true, 2 of them are like SUVs
          Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by sultanX View Post
            Well - that taps into a bigger question. Do you think it right for us - having now polluted the world and developed so successfully - to now deny that very thing to those less fortunate? The Chinese - the Indians - the Africans?

I mean, there should be controls, they should do everything they can possibly do, but it is us who should really be bringing our usage down. Do you own a car? Does your family own a car? Before you go hating - how many useless journeys have you taken? How many journeys could you have taken the train for? How many holidays have you been abroad for? Your aircraft would have deposited tonnes of pollutants where it causes most harm.

What percentage of the people in either Africa, India or China have ever been in a plane?

Did you know - in the UK, with 0.01% of the world's population - we're responsible for 2.2% of the world's CO2 emissions?

With 0.046% of the world's population, the United States is responsible for a whopping 22.2% of the world's CO2 emissions.

Should your hate not be directed at yourself?

Go and calculate the per capita emission of Carbon Dioxide - then come back here and speak about hating. You'll find in the top 5:

United States
            Australia
            Canada
            Saudi Arabia
            Russia

ps: not having air conditioning is actually good for the environment.
            ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
            a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
            worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
            a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
            and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
            (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Pink Nano :p

Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

dey is so rubbish ^

:vomit:
                j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                  Pink Nano :p
                  lol surprisingly enough i dont own an ipod and dont care for one either :p
                  Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Working...
                  X