Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Will I See You A Haafidh? |~| Amazing Story Tabarakallah

Shaykh Yasir Salamah

I recently heard an incredibly amazing account told by Shaykh Yasir Salamah, one of the leading Imams and recitors of Egypt. In his audio tape
    If it said,
    I chose the masjid as the place of my hifdh as it preserves three:
    1. The eyes
    2. The ears
    3. The tongue
    Before retiring to bed, I would listen to all that I memorised in the day from cassettes and I would be sitting for 6 continuous hours, without any boredom or feeling tired. In the 1st week, I would sit for 6 hours, memorising and revising. In the 2nd week, I would sit for 8 hours. In the 3rd week, it was 10 hours and in the 4th week, it was 12 hours. In the last 10 days, I was sitting for 14 hours memorising and revising.
    In the last week, on the night of 20th Ramadan, only 4 and a half juz remained until completion of hifdh. So I turned to Allaah to open up my way and ease it for me. I went on to memorise it in 6 days with the Help of Allaah.
    They opened up a book and said, And likewise, all the time (through each heaven), they said the same thing to me.
    Upon arriving at the 7th heaven, we reached the end of the tree. I found angels standing at the door and they said, I said, They said, I said to the 2 angels that were with me They said, So I entered Jannah and behold, I saw therein what no eye has seen, no ear has heard and had never entered in the heart of Man. Angels were surrounding me and there was a door, on top of it was written (There is no God but Allaah and Muhammad is His Messenger. Al-Firdaws Paradise).
    The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) called me and I went up to him. He got up and made some space for me. I kissed him and he sat me down besides him. I asked him He said,
    Transcribed and edited from the audio by Shaykh Yasir Salamah, hafidhahullah. Rest of the series located here

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Re: When Will I See You A Haafidh? |~| Amazing Story Tabarakallah

B to the U to the M to the P
    I think i need some tea
    Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

SubhanAllah, that is just amazing!
      JazakAllah for sharing :)

Comment

masha allah that is really nice :D
        i already read it on fajr, but insha allah more ppl cn benefit as u put it on here 2 giv a wider circulation :up:
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

:jkk: excellent thread. very beneficial and inspirational.

There are a number of people throughout our history who memorised in very short period.

1. Imam Muhammad who was one of the two most famous students of Imam Abu Haneefah, completed his hifz in 7 days.

2. Aurangzeb Alamgeer became hafiz whilst Emperor of India.

3. more personal: One of the boys in our Jamia he was a hifz student at first and was weak in memory. He'd remember his sabaq and forget his back. Ustadji said to put him into alim class. :asta: - some of the students chatted rubbish and said things like "Fulaan was too thick for hifz and Mawlana sticks him in alim class" - but the Ustad knows pupils ability better than any. So anyway, bro did 2 years in alim class and comes back after the Ramadaan holidays and asks to restart his hifz.

He was granted permission but only on part time. He could attend morning hifz class but had to still do alim in evening. SubhanALLAH!! I've seen his Quran. On first lesson he read first 3 para as sabaq. He completed his hifz in 6 months - saw the notes in his Quran maself. SubhanALLAH!

Everyone was shocked - but thats the barakah of an intelligent Ustaad.
          Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

mashAllah that is such a lovely story jazakAllah khayr...

Fulaan was too thick for hifz
            akh medievalist, i always wonder, what does fulaan mean? what language is that?

Comment

Originally posted by umm sabah View Post
              mashAllah that is such a lovely story jazakAllah khayr...

akh medievalist, i always wonder, what does fulaan mean? what language is that?
              so-and-so. arabic.
              Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

Absolutely beautiful and inspiring. Jazakallah Khayr

Comment

:jkk:
                  Gone...

Comment

Mashallah!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

May Allah give us all the strength and ability to memorise His Holy Book!!

Ameen!!!!!

Comment

Salaam Subhanalah Its amazing may ALLAH help us allto recite QURAN and memorize it. INSHALALH

AH

Comment

Bump
                        Gone...

Comment

I can't wait to learn arabic. I can kinda read it now but can't speak it. InshaAllah next year, I will be studing next year at Abu Nour in Damascus and I will inshaAllah become hafidh and learn enough of the deen in the scholarly sense to become and alim and a proper dai'ee.
                          "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

:masha:
                            "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                            (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Asalamu Alaikum,

Masha'Allah great story.

Jazakallah for sharing.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X